This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Cryptomb.io

Cryptomb.io has a consumer rating of 1.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Cryptomb.io ranks 604th among Cryptocurrency sites.

How would you rate Cryptomb.io?

“AVoid them at all cost”

Bethy S.
2/19/20

Please do not invest money with this company. They will rip you off your hard earned money and even request that you get a loan to deposit. This company refused all my withdrawal request then went ahead to close my account. Reaching them became difficult as they were not picking up calls and responding to mails. I was only able to get back my money from them when i contacted johnwhelan@ financier, com Stay away from Cryptomb

bethys
February 19th, 2020

Stay away from Cryptomb

billt269
March 3rd, 2020

I was defrauded more than 30,500 in less than two months. My account manager William Bradley kept convincing me to deposit more money, when I refused Cryptomb left my account at $0 in just a couple hours.

I decided to speak to my business associates about my experience with CryptoMb, surprisingly one of my associate had went through similar experience and was able to direct me in recovering my funds from Cryptomb. I have learned my lesson and will not trade or invest in digital currency.

Questions? Get answers from the Cryptomb.io staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cryptomb.io?

Have a question about Cryptomb.io?