Cryptobravos

Cryptobravos has a consumer rating of 3.37 stars from 134 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Cryptobravos most frequently mention account manager and great service. Cryptobravos ranks 2nd among Payment Gateway sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 54.7%

• Really thanks my account manager for his job and for showing me how I can earn money in the world of cryptocurrencies.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Cryptobravos?

“Very good, Thank you.”

Neil H.
6/27/20

I've been spreading my investments within different companies for over 6 years now and I've been active trying to find the best companies that exist. So, I know how hard it can be to find a trustworthy company that will invest your money the right way. I know that I can feel safe with CryptoBravos. Not only because of the great profits, and results, but also the owners of the company have a lot of experience within the business industry.

“Cryptobravo is Scam from hell. Never invest in them. Never.”

Isaac O.
3/13/21

Cryptobravo is a complete scam from hell. One Daniel Richland from their team was responsible family calling me to invest but he is a Criminals. I Invested in their platform and overnight, they disappeared. Website vanished. Email disappeared. Phone dead. No one to speak to till date since Dec. 2020. If you ever invest with Cryptobravo you will cry. They are scam from hell.

account manager (17)
isaaco33
March 13th, 2021

If you ever invest with Cryptobravo you will cry. They are scam from hell.

Tip for consumers:
Never invest with Cryptovravos. They are criminals.

aristeoc
September 11th, 2020

Should have known better, they ask for your deposits but when its time to withdraw it a bunch of run arounds. Constant changing of account reps who take turns in scamming you to deposit more money into different wallets. Basically stealing your money and running. Can't wait for the copied fake response from someone at Cryptobravos saying: Send us your user ID so we can resolve your issues. Pay me my money!

nadineb99
March 1st, 2021

I was scammed out of $3000. 00+ By Louis Hadid in the bit coin crypto currency. I wanted to close my account & he stole everything plus an extra $3000

This company is a scam

Products used:
Trading broker

wolters
February 27th, 2020

Very good platform for both investors and clients. Website lags. After several successful deals, I'm not afraid to invest here. Thanks to the site I get a good income. Funds withdraw quickly enough and without delay. I would like most of all to note around-the-clock support work in the chat and on the hotline, which will always help and prompt. In the initial stages it is very important

jasong713
December 1st, 2020

I was duped into investing my bitcoin into their system. After my money was with them they ask for my IRA money. They promised to pay the fees and penalties to move the funds but wouldn't put it in writing. Every time I asked to close my account they would send me a different account manager who would "look into it" while asking me for more money. Now it looks like they closed shop. How does an online crypto trading platform do business if they shut the interface. 1 year of $#*! scam from them with me being the unfortunate victim.

franzya
December 1st, 2020

I invested with sophia Adams she stole 40000 now its actually 160,000 bitcoin was 8000 when i gave it to them with treage bs they will all the good things to make you invest more. Then came dec 1 the company was gone no web site no one to call. I didnt sleep most of that month from stress. I can't understand how they keep coming back with fake reviews to make people invest. I'm going to put screen shots i took to prove they are straight thiefs. I will put a pic of this sophia Adams on there new site in zoom. They been closed since dec 1 and you will never find pictures. There a fraud it really hurts to be broke. These people are not in this country. Fake office in Chicago and new york i went to both fake never herd of them but many people have gone to see like me. So please please dont put in 1 penny. YOU CAN SEE THERE IS NO COMPANY NOW ONLINE THE DONE ROBBED MILLIONS. As you can see i had 109000 they stole all of it

Tip for consumers:
Dont use them internet predators

tejpals
May 12th, 2020

Horrible experience to Withdraw money. Calling them from more than 3 weeks but they don't want anyone to withdraw. Even asking 20% more money upfront to do any withdrawal request from your own Account.
Bunch of FRAUDS at CRYPTOBRAVOS.
Be alert and never get in trap of these Crooks.

Dan B. – Cryptobravos Rep

Hello, dear client, pls provide us your client ID to we can check and solve any issue which you can have?

nicholasg249
February 24th, 2021

They convince you to keep investing till they extort your whole life savings.

When you ask for a withdrawal, excuses come up

Flimsy excuses that shouldn't convince a child

At that point you realize you've been duped

garyw789
February 24th, 2021

I have always recommended Phoenixsouls.com

kalyana
August 26th, 2020

They are a scam. I put 20000 not paid since 6 months Steve hill is my contact. They are big scam. Please don't invest with them. They just take your money and never answer I call 10 times a day they say they call you in 24 hours it's been happening for 3 months no contact yet so don't trust them

gregoryl264
May 6th, 2021

After months of "working" with Richard van Cleef so he could "educate" me about cryptocurrency and prove his and others' strategies I began to believe that crypotocurrencies especially Bitcoin really were secure investments. I finally decided to take a flyer on a nominal investment, wired a small amount to an unrelated platform with good, positive reviews and large investment bank ties. I then transferred my BTC to my wallet at Cryptobravos only to see them disappear completely several weeks later. Alas, lesson learned - stick with what I know.

Just walk away.

Products used:
Managed BTC account; trade strategy

errolc17
August 28th, 2020

This Company is a complete joke! The moment you try to withdraw your funds, they will ask you first to put the same amount of money to a wallet they will give you which is a joke to me. Who in the heck in their sane mind would do such a thing. Then they
Will threaten to close your account with them if they don't do what they say, it's like you're a hostage with your own investment with them. They're a bunch of FAKE PEOPLE AND I DONT KNOW HOW THEY CAN SLEEP WELL AT NIGHT

seanl254
December 18th, 2020

I signed up with Cryptobravos in February after being called for 3 months. I went through the reviews and they looked great. However since September I can not get of hold of anyone. They say their website is down for updates so I can't look at my account. Their number is now disconnected and everyone that I have tried to email back to get more information on what is going on says the email is no longer valid and gives me a error message, Think about it. If a company is legit why would you not have any means of contacting them. I have a great plan on getting my money back and then some. FBI is on the case,

joshk280
January 3rd, 2021

Sophia Adams was my rep and seemed very knowledgeable and helpful at first. She allowed me to use their money to invest and show me how it all works for about a month or two and even said I could keep any profits I made as soon as I funded the account with my own money. I never did give them my personal info though like they kept asking me to do so that was good. I always had a feeling because of the way they handled my account that it was kinda fishy so I only spent $500 to be sure it was legit. I feel bad for those who lost tens of thousands though. Not sure what to do but just say f@$& it! Any suggestions?

tjs76
May 15th, 2020

Never ever involved with these guys. Frauds like Jacob Goldman who claimed to be Money Managers are Frauds and will take away your hard earned money and will stop calling you. These guys will end up in prison soon. So, I request everyone to not get involved with these Frauds.

johnm4890
April 28th, 2020

I was skeptical that this site was real from the beginning. Constant contact from account manager when they want you to deposit into your account. When you want to do a withdrawal no one answers your email and zero replies from Chat. I did try to do a withdrawal on their platform but no success. Called the toll free number and was told someone will call in 24 hours but a week later still nothing. Please do not send them your crypto. I lost $1900 Canadian funds. Just got laid off from work and need some money to pay my mortgage. The reviews must me the scammers as they will not give you any of your crypto back.

Dan B. – Cryptobravos Rep

Hello, dear John, pls provide us your client ID to we can check and solve any issue which you can have?

ryanp470
December 2nd, 2020

Took the money / have ghosted me for the last 5 months. You cannot withdraw, in fact as of December 2020 their website no longer exists and all emails to them are undeliverable. Still, nobody answers their phone lines

billiem77
October 18th, 2020

They will call you several times per day and play the nice guy as long as you're giving them money or think they can get more out of you. As soon as they get your money, you won't hear from them for several days or possibly never again at my current rate. Withdraws are impossible so far in my situation and still waiting to hear back from my advisor.

jacobh299
December 8th, 2020

In the beginning as most people say it is great consistent communication and support but then it all vanishes. I have not been able to get in contact with my "personal advisor" who I believe to be fake... Frank Metzke. I have been trying to get any form of contact for over 2 months and have been told I would be assigned another advisor but that has yet to happen. Email is down, website is down, phones are down. I would stay away. If you have gotten involved get a lawyer you may need it

johng2569
August 12th, 2020

Cryptobravos is closing my account and demanding $200,000 in taxes to release my funds. Since they've ignored previous requests for cash distributions, I presume this is a hoax as well. Has anyone had this experience yet? If so, how did you handle it? Has anyone paid the taxes and received their cash?

Dan B. – Cryptobravos Rep

Dear John, of course all our customers paid TAXes. It's mandatory for all customers of Cryptobravos. Thanks

luisc416
December 11th, 2020

I invested $7,800 never got my money back. I took out a loan with them of $46,000 and was making monthly payments for 6months. I bought 8 bitcoins.
Does anyone know what I can do, or who I can contact? Court/police who can help me and others that have gotten scammed. I have tried to reach my broker, but the website is down, the number always rings then sounds busy. The last time i spoke to my broker he said they were processing it to release my money. But after that i never heard from him or anyone from the site.

malikt10
February 24th, 2020

Reassuringly thorough around ID verification. Clear, helpful and swift in execution (all through the weekend too... at least for me!). Impressive service and solid tech behind it all. Unfortunately website lags.

josephl500
July 13th, 2020

Initially i was happy with these guys, now I can, t get my money out unless I pay them another 20%, they say for taxes. I extended my cash reserves, now there is no assistance in this. Then they tell me doesn, t matter cause they can sell my acct. No disclosure of this before.

Dan B. – Cryptobravos Rep

Not real review, will be deleted ASAP.

waqarc1
December 16th, 2020

When asked for withdrawal, they disappeared, no phone contacts, email bounced back
How to get money back?

sandram1086
August 10th, 2020

Wont let me withdraw have to wait until 120 trades done now email for account manager is deactivated and no answers from customer support they are scamming crooks save your money

Dan B. – Cryptobravos Rep

Hello Sandra, provide please your client ID to we can check what is the issue?

Hello Linda. Yes it's 100% Legit company. Thanks for you question

See more answers (7)

If you have made any sort of payment to them, you need to know they would not give you back any penny of your invested money The fake site operated by them is designed so as the can easily manipulate figures and put virtual figures in your accounts, whatever you pay in directly goes to these scammers But you can get back every dime from them if you contact efficient agencies specialized in bitcoins and Investment scams I have always recommended Phoenixsouls.com They helped me and 7 of my colleagues retrieve our investment and profits back from them.

By Gary W.
See more answers (2)

They convince you to keep investing till they extort your whole life savings. When you ask for a withdrawal, excuses come up Flimsy excuses that shouldn't convince a child At that point you realize you've been duped Unfortunately for them, there is a vigorously efficient scam initiative agency unknown to most people Phoenixsouls! Com, they helped me get back my money from nittrex

By Nicholas G.

Because Cryptobravos will never return your money unless they get in touch through some Legal Firms.

By TJ S.

A year ago I contacted crypto Bravos because I was interested in learning about crypto currency. It turned out I was not interested and I told them as much. Anyone want to guess how many times they have called me over the last year to sign me up? I don't have an exact number but if you guessed 3 times a day every day for a whole year you would be correct. I have tried everything to get them to stop from asking them kindly to stop contacting me to informing them they do not have my consent to contact me to out right yelling at them. They literally don't listen. Crypto Bravos is responsible for becoming a daily annoyance in my life that I would happily end if it was at all possible to do so. Unfortunately I made this mistake and live with their daily harassment on the bright side you dont have to. Stay FAR FAR FAR away from these sleazy garbage people.

By michael g.

Hello, thanks for your request. Pls provide us with your Client ID number or phone number and he will call you back. Thanks

By Dan B.,

Hello, thanks for your question. You can study crypto with your personal account manager during work with us. Thanks

By Dan B.,

Hello, no there is no any difficulties, just consult with your personal account manager regarding this matter. Thanks

By Dan B.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Cryptobravos staff and other customers.

Dan B.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cryptobravos?

Have a question about Cryptobravos?