Cryptobravos

Cryptobravos has a consumer rating of 4.07 stars from 91 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Cryptobravos also ranks 2nd among Payment Gateway sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 6 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 79.1%

• If you do not know the rules, you will have problems and you will lose money, without it anywhere.
  • I have used CryptoBravos for several years; it was not the best trading platform I have ever used, tbh.

• Constant contact from account manager when they want you to deposit into your account.
  • I invested money into Cryptobravos, knowing a bit about crypto currency.
How would you rate Cryptobravos?

“Very good, Thank you.”

Neil H.
6/27/20

I've been spreading my investments within different companies for over 6 years now and I've been active trying to find the best companies that exist. So, I know how hard it can be to find a trustworthy company that will invest your money the right way. I know that I can feel safe with CryptoBravos. Not only because of the great profits, and results, but also the owners of the company have a lot of experience within the business industry.

“Cryptobravos is a scam!”

Aristeo C.
9/11/20

Should have known better, they ask for your deposits but when its time to withdraw it a bunch of run arounds. Constant changing of account reps who take turns in scamming you to deposit more money into different wallets. Basically stealing your money and running. Can't wait for the copied fake response from someone at Cryptobravos saying: Send us your user ID so we can resolve your issues. Pay me my money!

account manager (17) money (39) trading platform (5) company (35) steven hill (2) crypto currency (3)
neilh166
June 27th, 2020
Thank you MR. Neil
michaelh2765
September 1st, 2020
I have tried numerous platforms for trading but CtyptoBravos platform for me was the best. It is simple and easy to understand. The level of assistance that I received from CryptoBravos representatives are also another thing which I would like to point out. As a user for more than 2 years with them, i would highly recommend their services and platform for both beginners and professional traders.
joes1538
September 15th, 2020
Hey folks, hope things are going good.
I wanted to make a quick review about this platform and let you know how they are helpful.
As I can see there are a lot of reviews on the internet some of them good and some of them are bad, but for me as of now its clear like water.
I tried them for the first before making an investment and then after I had a gut feeling I made investment and things are pretty good. I would recommend this platform.
aristeoc
September 11th, 2020
adama297
January 28th, 2020
Just a wonderful company in which I invest for the third month. There are excellent specialists who will always answer the necessary questions and help. Withdrawals are almost instant. Earnings stable.
josephw689
July 21st, 2020
It seemed very strange to me at the beginning that this company has a lot of bad reviews. I receive my withdrawals without any problems. Talked with my account manager he explained to me that these are reviews paid by competitors. If you have not tried to invest in this company do not jump to conclusions. The best company in my opinion I recommend to everyone.
charlesf387
March 31st, 2020
It is incredibly nice that the account manager keeps in touch with me 3 times a day and past the work itself, we can talk about the situation in the world and in my life. I definitely recommend CryptoBravos. No matter what level of knowledge you have, this platform is suitable for everyone.
henryf113
May 15th, 2020
This is a highly professional company. The staff are knowledgeable, warm, caring and patient. They are not out purely to make money for themselves, but they make sure that the client's interests come first. They handle clients with understanding, kindness and sensitivity, making sure that the investment is right for the client. I would whole-heartedly recommend them.
carlosg321
March 31st, 2020
The best platform that use cloud mining at such high level, I have never seen anything like this, I definitely recommend. I'm so glad that my money work.
daveg539
August 10th, 2020
I received a really great service from the guys at CryptoBravos. They were thorough, friendly and always had time to talk me through everything. Very happy and would strongly recommend to anyone looking for good quality advice and invest platform.
Thanks Dave
randalg15
March 31st, 2020
Really thanks my account manager for his job and for showing me how I can earn money in the world of cryptocurrencies. Appreciated
leroyn13
August 20th, 2020
I received a really great service from the guys at CryptoBravos. They were thorough, friendly and always had time to talk me through everything. Very happy and would strongly recommend to anyone looking for good quality company.
toryf6
February 1st, 2020
Just stepping in to counter some of the wilder accusations here. I have used CryptoBravos for several years; it was not the best trading platform I have ever used, tbh. However the fact that they were very reliable and easy with bank (fiat money) transfers in and out makes me trust them more than any other player in what is an industry rife with scams.
tejpals
May 12th, 2020
Horrible experience to Withdraw money. Calling them from more than 3 weeks but they don't want anyone to withdraw. Even asking 20% more money upfront to do any withdrawal request from your own Account.
Bunch of FRAUDS at CRYPTOBRAVOS.
Be alert and never get in trap of these Crooks.
Dan B. – Cryptobravos Rep
Hello, dear client, pls provide us your client ID to we can check and solve any issue which you can have?

kalyana
August 26th, 2020
They are a scam. I put 20000 not paid since 6 months Steve hill is my contact. They are big scam. Please don't invest with them. They just take your money and never answer I call 10 times a day they say they call you in 24 hours it's been happening for 3 months no contact yet so don't trust them
luid4
March 9th, 2020
No doubt a great crypto company. With their own rules. If you do not know the rules, you will have problems and you will lose money, without it anywhere. Bots that write that they can give you money back are fake. They write that they can return your lost money to you? I want to tell you that you will pay about $ 2000 for this service and no one will help you. So it is better to adhere to the rules of use of CryptoBravos and you will not have any problems
felixf45
July 8th, 2020
I am a 62 year old man who did not have any experience with bitcoins. CryptoBravos helped me every step of the way, and I was more than pleased. I would recommend them to anyone who needs this type of service. Nevertheless, as I can see, there are quite a few shortcomings, but they try to correct themselves and achieve new results.
bent225
July 3rd, 2020
About a year has passed since the moment of my first investments. The best part is that I have earned more than 600% till today. Now i'm financially independent thanks to this platform
tomt518
August 10th, 2020
Have been using them for a few years now, they provide friendly, great service with prompt & professional communication. Everything is explained well and I'm constantly kept up to date.
Thank you Tom!
gabyj3
August 4th, 2020
I have been working with this company for a year to this day.

What can I say for sure.
Withdrawals exist, but it much more longer than I expected. But the money is withdrawn every week. The support showed itself from a very good side. You can quickly contact them and solve any problem in a short time.

The account manager deserves special attention. This person analyzes all the information, gives advice and contacts me throughout the year. I was very lucky when I invested $ 10,000 in bitcoin. And a month later he grew up and took out my earnings.

In the end, I can say that the company is great. I am pleased with my account manager and support.
Thanks Gaby
errolc17
August 28th, 2020
This Company is a complete joke! The moment you try to withdraw your funds, they will ask you first to put the same amount of money to a wallet they will give you which is a joke to me. Who in the heck in their sane mind would do such a thing. Then they
Will threaten to close your account with them if they don't do what they say, it's like you're a hostage with your own investment with them. They're a bunch of FAKE PEOPLE AND I DONT KNOW HOW THEY CAN SLEEP WELL AT NIGHT
tjs76
May 15th, 2020
Never ever involved with these guys. Frauds like Jacob Goldman who claimed to be Money Managers are Frauds and will take away your hard earned money and will stop calling you. These guys will end up in prison soon. So, I request everyone to not get involved with these Frauds.

randyt158
August 24th, 2020
Happy I tried it

I'm usually not really optimistic about such sites but this one is actually worth your time. It's easy to use, the platform is well made and I'm satisfied with how it's been working for me
johnm4890
April 28th, 2020
I was skeptical that this site was real from the beginning. Constant contact from account manager when they want you to deposit into your account. When you want to do a withdrawal no one answers your email and zero replies from Chat. I did try to do a withdrawal on their platform but no success. Called the toll free number and was told someone will call in 24 hours but a week later still nothing. Please do not send them your crypto. I lost $1900 Canadian funds. Just got laid off from work and need some money to pay my mortgage. The reviews must me the scammers as they will not give you any of your crypto back.
Dan B. – Cryptobravos Rep
Hello, dear John, pls provide us your client ID to we can check and solve any issue which you can have?

garryj28
July 17th, 2020
Great platform. I was in very strong doubts at the beginning. But now all questions have disappeared when I received a good income and withdrawn the money.

Hello Linda. Yes it's 100% Legit company. Thanks for you question