Crfanny.org

Crfanny.org

Crfanny.org has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Crfanny.org?

“Do not order from this company!!!!!”

Ambria T.
11/5/17

Per their website orders are processed in 1-2 days. Contacted after a week 3x and have yet to hear anything back. It was only when I checked my cc statement I found that this company is out of China AND to make matters worse the statement read that they took $8 more then what was on the purchase invoice. So $80.... Filed claim with my cc company. UPDATE... I received a package from China. Definitely not the Nike shoes I ordered but a Yamaha hat and the fakest Ray-Bans I have ever seen (dollar store quality). What a scam of a company. Thankfully my cc company was able to refund my account.

ambriat
November 5th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Crfanny.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Crfanny.org?

Have a question about Crfanny.org?