Creedavenue.eu

Creedavenue.eu

Creedavenue.eu has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Creedavenue.eu?

“Some time ago I was searching outdoor for a new...”

Patrick G.
11/24/14

Some time ago I was searching outdoor for a new fragrance and I found Aventus by Creed. Definitely one of the best perfumes I tested in the past few years, the only problem was the price tag (75ml for 175€) so I started to watch for a good deal online and after some hours I found www.creedavenue.eu - theyre selling samples of a few creed perfumes ( himalaya, aventus, acier aluminium and green irish tweed) Theyre price was incredible 50ml for 89,90€ - I payed via wire tranfser and 5 days later the sample arrived. The perfume was in a custom bottle, not the original bottle but it was definitely the original product. The next time ill buy at creedavenue its going to be a 100ml bottle :-)

patrickg31
November 24th, 2014

The next time ill buy at creedavenue its going to be a 100ml bottle :-)

Tip for consumers: theyre shipping worldwide and accept credit card, paypal and standard wire tranfser.

Questions? Get answers from the Creedavenue.eu staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Creedavenue.eu?

Have a question about Creedavenue.eu?