This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Creativeteesus.co

Creativeteesus.co has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 22 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Creativeteesus.co most frequently mention customer service and great quality.

How would you rate Creativeteesus.co?

“Amazing customer service.”

Hayley J.
1/12/21

Amazing customer service. They answered all my questions promptly and kept me updated throughout the process. My mugs arrived securely packaged and in less than 10 days of ordering. Very satisfied with every aspect of my purchase.

karlaw78
March 30th, 2021

My shirts were delivered earlier than expected. Everything arrived nicely printed and in perfect condition. You can use these shirts all year round. Very happy with the overall results.

ericj655
March 19th, 2021

Exactly as promised. Beautiful designs, accurate sizing, easy ordering system and finished product was amazing. I'm extremely happy with my purchase and will be buying more items from you.

desmondm33
February 21st, 2021

Friendly, courteous and professional service. Product quality exceeded my expectations and shipping was quick too. Will use again for sure.

hayleyj19
January 12th, 2021

nataliej149
May 14th, 2021

Awesome designs and great quality of the shirts. Sizes are accurate and prints look amazing. Would definitely purchase again from creativeteesus.

lizd132
February 23rd, 2021

Creativeteesus has amazing customer service and I really appreciate what they did for me. Also, the quality of the shirt I received was top notch. Will definitely order again.

florencet37
April 16th, 2021

Great quality merchandise and excellent customer service. I was very pleased with the shirts and masks I received from creativeteesus. Will order again soon.

dorak26
February 13th, 2021

Great quality products, amazing service and fast delivery. My shirts turned out way better than expected and communication was great as well.

nelsona83
February 7th, 2021

Our shirts came just as advertised. The order was processed and shipped in a timely manner. We got exactly what we were looking for. Will use again for sure.

phoenixd5
March 11th, 2021

I have ordered multiple shirts from this website and they were shipped ahead of deadline. The shirts were great quality for the price. Highly recommended.

maryanno30
March 30th, 2021

Shirts looked and felt great and fit perfectly. I am very happy with my order and will definitely order more shirts in the future. Thank you.

hollyl217
January 28th, 2021

Customer service was knowledgeable and courteous. They provided all the help I needed to place my order. My shirts turned out beautiful and I was impressed with all aspects of the service.

geneviever33
March 25th, 2021

Great customer service, quick turnaround time and product turned out great! Completely satisfied with all aspects of service. Great experience all around.

rosee95
March 15th, 2021

My first order with creativeteesus and I was impressed with the service. Very friendly and trustworthy team to work with and they delivered our order in a timely fashion. Thank you.

jillians90
April 9th, 2021

Great quality products for good prices. Customer service was outstanding and helped me throughout the entire process. Will come back soon to buy more items.

adab40
April 5th, 2021

Arrived earlier than the given time frame! Top quality shirts and phenomenal customer service. Highly recommended. Thank you.

kristye25
May 3rd, 2021

I am very happy with the service I received from creativeteesus. The shirts were made with good quality material easy to wash and wear and printing was perfect.

freddiej23
March 17th, 2021

You guys rock! All the items we purchased arrived in excellent quality. Overall service quality was also top-notch. This website is my one-stop shop for all apparel items.

lilliee7
April 28th, 2021

Had an issue with the sizing of one of the shirts I ordered from creativeteesus and replacement was sent promptly. Excellent company with highly professional staff.

crystalm429
February 18th, 2021

I have ordered from creativeteesus quite a few times and all the shirts arrived in perfect quality. Delivery was on time and prices were very reasonable.

almad49
April 16th, 2021

Absolutely amazing customer service. The shirts were durable and made with premium quality fabric. Highly recommend creativeteesus to everyone.

beatricej32
March 4th, 2021

Great quality hiking shirts. Both the designs were totally unique and truly awesome. I have already bookmarked creativeteesus for future use.

Questions? Get answers from the Creativeteesus.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Creativeteesus.co?

Have a question about Creativeteesus.co?