Review of CraveOnline

Tel: +1 310-449-1890
editor@mandatory.com

xanderh15
12/15/16

Bumped into this site couple some time ago. Cant tell it is good, Internet has much better places for entertainment.

chriso1
3,140 helpful votes
9/3/10

This is a site self-admittedly aimed at entertaining "young men", but which, unlike most other sites that describe themselves in similar terms, is not merely or entirely a collection of tasteless and unfunny viral videos and features about beer and naked women.

Having said that, and watched half my young male audience leave in disgust and disappointment, there's still one of you left and you might actually find this site a good way to spend a lunchtime catching up on what's new in various spheres of the entertainment world. As entertainment portals go, this isn't a bad one at all and, despite repeatedly claiming to be there only for young men to entertain themselves, I wouldn't be at all surprised to find that the site entertains a number of female visitors too. In fact if I hadn't read the claims about being a man thing, I wouldn't have said it was especially apparent. Mind you, I'm a man, and we are, as our significant others will tell you, not terribly attentive.

[Edit: I just noticed that this is my 400th review. If I'd seen that one coming I'd have planned something special, a night out at McDonalds, perhaps, but at least it was a positive review. It might have been one of my bad-tempered ones, and that would never have done. So, here's to the next 400. By which time, I sincerely hope to have got off level 16 because I seem to have been stuck here for ages. I think they keep moving the goalposts, myself ;-) ]

Questions? Get answers from the CraveOnline staff and other customers.

CraveOnline?