Review of Cravegreens

Tel: 562-466-5439

1 Review From Our Community

kellyb224
11/5/17

We purchased their pest repellent ultra sonic pest repellents from them January 2017. They did not work after a month of trying and we returned them for a refund. A month ago I received a letter from a representative of the company that said "I would be refunded if I remove my negative feedback" well - I had already been refunded and let her know that. I also told her I would never be coerced to not tell the truth by extortion.

I just received a second email from her noting that if I already had been refunded, I would get an ADDITIONAL $45 if I removed my negative feedback!! Has the world become that shallow that I would not tell the truth to other consumers if I was paid off?! Not only did I NOT remove the negative feedback but I edited it to add her letter of bribery to the post.

How bad must a product be that you are willing to pay off people that would speak out against it?

Here is a copy of her email to me:

Hi Therea

This is Janet, from Pest Soldier / CraveGreens.

I am sorry to hear that you aren't satisfied with the Set Of 4 Pest Repeller purchase you made from us on Amazon.com. I personally read your feedback and understood your concern with the purchase, therefore I have decided to refund you an additional $45.00.

We would highly appreciate if you could delete the comment you placed on the link below:

4 Set Pest Repeller > Delete > Confirm.

Kindly reply to this email once you have removed, so we can process the additional refund back to your amazon account's order almost immediately after the confirmation from you.

If you have already been refunded in the past, this $45.00 will be an additional refund. However, if you have not been refunded in the past, this $45.00 will be refunded additionally with your original payment .

Thank you and awaiting your reply on confirmation of removal so we can process the refund.

Yours in Health & Happiness,

Janet Cassandra
-Customer Experience

Inline image 2
Inline image 3
© 2017 CEB, LLC, Inc. or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
3006 Golden Street Peggy Texas, 78062

Questions? Get answers from the Cravegreens staff and other customers.

Cravegreens?