California Pizza Kitchen reviews

privacy@cpk.com

1 star

mikec675
11/4/18

Pizza was so good and fresh, that we still talk about it today! When I left the restaurant, I asked the chef about the pizza, as I do not care for the sauce but it looked so delicious that I planned to return to try it.

barbarah224
8/22/18

The pizza is made pizzeria style and is freshly made. The price one the other hand is expensive. This place is handicap accessable.

caroliner13
10/21/16

Great little spot for pizza and other selections on the menu. They have a fantastic array of Sangria and the service is always fantastic.

jasminej8
11/6/13

While everybody cares about their health, not everyone was able to keep harmless daily eating habit, let alone balance their diet and keep a long-term healthy body. Cpk is the site to help if you're willing to. It provides a number of suggestions as well as daily recipes for you and for free. Just come and share.

marilynf
6/4/10

It's not my habit to rave about a restaurant website, but I've never seen one like this before. California Pizza Kitchen has great food, but that's just the half of it. When I decided to get some carryout, I went to CPK's site to order online. There wasn't one need I had that it didn't anticipate, including offering to bring my order to curbside, a big plus in my big city where there is a parking ban during rush hour at the restaurant. Everything was ready for me when I arrived, and I was served with a smile. Really, this is above and beyond for a restaurant chain!

Questions? Get answers from the California Pizza Kitchen staff and other customers.

California Pizza Kitchen?