California Pizza Kitchen reviews

privacy@cpk.com

1 star

davist18
4/27/19

California pizza kitchen is definitely one of the best places to eat. The staff is always very polite and friendly. Consistently great food with friendly atmosphere equates to a consistently great experience. California style veg pizza and fried mac and cheese are delicious. Can't wait to go back there

jordand54
2/26/19

We visited California Pizza Kitchen
The food was served fresh and piping hot. The flavors were extremely good. Everything was served on time and the order was complete. The staff was really friendly towards us! The environment was very refreshing! We will surely visit again. I would recommend others to visit too! Enjoyed a lot

mikec675
11/4/18

Pizza was so good and fresh, that we still talk about it today! When I left the restaurant, I asked the chef about the pizza, as I do not care for the sauce but it looked so delicious that I planned to return to try it.

barbarah224
8/22/18

The pizza is made pizzeria style and is freshly made. The price one the other hand is expensive. This place is handicap accessable.

caroliner13
10/21/16

Great little spot for pizza and other selections on the menu. They have a fantastic array of Sangria and the service is always fantastic.

jasminej8
11/6/13

While everybody cares about their health, not everyone was able to keep harmless daily eating habit, let alone balance their diet and keep a long-term healthy body. Cpk is the site to help if you're willing to. It provides a number of suggestions as well as daily recipes for you and for free. Just come and share.

marilynf
6/4/10

It's not my habit to rave about a restaurant website, but I've never seen one like this before. California Pizza Kitchen has great food, but that's just the half of it. When I decided to get some carryout, I went to CPK's site to order online. There wasn't one need I had that it didn't anticipate, including offering to bring my order to curbside, a big plus in my big city where there is a parking ban during rush hour at the restaurant. Everything was ready for me when I arrived, and I was served with a smile. Really, this is above and beyond for a restaurant chain!

Questions? Get answers from the California Pizza Kitchen staff and other customers.

California Pizza Kitchen?