Covid19.go.id

Covid19.go.id has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Covid19.go.id ranks 50th among Medicine Other sites.

How would you rate Covid19.go.id?

“Legit”

patrick j.
2/15/21

Online dealings do go wrong, I have been involve in one or 2 Investments online that I lost money, I once used this platform too And I didn't see results, I was angry and had to talk to a friend of Mine, He is a retired police officer who talked to me about hiring a PI or penetrator to help me recover the funds, At first I never believed it would Work but since he was in New york. I had to hire him and I wasn't Disappointed. He asked for the login to my profile and was able to Trace through and trace it to their master account. I was Overwhelmed when I got notified that my account have been funded... I got my 16000usd back and didnt have to pay much, you can contact SWIFT FOX CODER / *******@gmail.com Telegram: *******620 /@anoncoder99

patrickj224
February 15th, 2021

Online dealings do go wrong, I have been involve in one or 2
Investments online that I lost money, I once used this platform too
And I didn't see results, I was angry and had to talk to a friend of
Mine, He is a retired police officer who talked to me about hiring a
Work but since he was in New york. I had to hire him and I wasn't
Disappointed. He asked for the login to my profile and was able to
Trace through and trace it to their master account. I was
Overwhelmed when I got notified that my account have been funded...
I got my 16000usd back and didnt have to pay much, you can contact
SWIFT FOX CODER / *******@gmail.com

Telegram: *******620 /@anoncoder99

Tip for consumers:
solution

taufanp
April 10th, 2020

I am an Indonesian citizen. Now Covid-19 is not at peace. Hopefully in this world can find the Corona vaccine. I hope..

Questions? Get answers from the Covid19.go.id staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Covid19.go.id?

Have a question about Covid19.go.id?