Counterluxury.cn

Counterluxury.cn has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Counterluxury.cn?

“Worst Service ever”

Maria A.
3/7/18

Worst customer service I have ever experienced. Made the payment thru Western Unionon 3/3/2018, and have had no response until today (3/7/2018). I have contacted them thru WeChat, several emails and so on. But they are not answering any of them and not even me accepting me on the WeChat app. What kind of service is this? DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!

mariaa212
March 7th, 2018

Worst customer service I have ever experienced.
What kind of service is this?
DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!

Questions? Get answers from the Counterluxury.cn staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Counterluxury.cn?

Have a question about Counterluxury.cn?