Costa.co.uk

Costa.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Costa.co.uk ranks 74th among Coffee sites.

How would you rate Costa.co.uk?

“Poor Service”

Sean C.
4/23/18

Went into Costa in Accrington which is local to where I work. I have to say it was in a very dirty and untidy condition, the tables were overflowing with used cups, plates etc. The staff were sitting around chatting and using their 'phones even though there was a long queue of people waiting to be served. There was only one member of staff serving, his name was Ellis and he was doing his best to serve people and to be fair to him he was very friendly and professional. I have been in Costas up and down the country and this was definitely the worst.

seanc124
April 23rd, 2018

oo10
January 1st, 2019

THEY TOOK AWAY MY POINTS THAT I HAVE EARNED THROUGH BUYING FOOD/ DRINK FROM THEM. THEY SAID BECAUSE I HAD NOT USE THE POINTS FOR A WHILE.
I HAD NEARLY 500 POINTS AND WHEN I WENT TO USE THEM THEY SAID THEY HAD TAKEN THEM BACK.
I WILL NEVER GO TO COSTA AGAIN!

Questions? Get answers from the Costa.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Costa.co.uk?

Have a question about Costa.co.uk?