Costa.co.uk

Costa.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Costa.co.uk ranks 60th among Coffee sites.

How would you rate Costa.co.uk?

“Love this place loads such warm friendly feeling you get always”

Willow W.
11/2/20

Love coming to Costa one if the best places in town ever for a coffee or tea or cold drinks with snacks you can't beat Costa lovely friendly welcome abd warm friendly feeling you get always when you enter that front door... keep up the great work guys for us customers and residents in north East Derbyshire and stay safe and well to all...

“Poor Service”

Sean C.
4/23/18

Went into Costa in Accrington which is local to where I work. I have to say it was in a very dirty and untidy condition, the tables were overflowing with used cups, plates etc. The staff were sitting around chatting and using their 'phones even though there was a long queue of people waiting to be served. There was only one member of staff serving, his name was Ellis and he was doing his best to serve people and to be fair to him he was very friendly and professional. I have been in Costas up and down the country and this was definitely the worst.

skyeh14
November 2nd, 2020
seanc124
April 23rd, 2018
oo10
January 1st, 2019
THEY TOOK AWAY MY POINTS THAT I HAVE EARNED THROUGH BUYING FOOD/ DRINK FROM THEM. THEY SAID BECAUSE I HAD NOT USE THE POINTS FOR A WHILE.
I HAD NEARLY 500 POINTS AND WHEN I WENT TO USE THEM THEY SAID THEY HAD TAKEN THEM BACK.
I WILL NEVER GO TO COSTA AGAIN!

Questions? Get answers from the Costa.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Costa.co.uk?

Have a question about Costa.co.uk?