Review of Coolsmartphone

Tel: +44-1543-888141
contact@coolsmartphone.com

elenaw16
8/28/17

Good podcasts, tons of useful information. Their articles are very informative and easy to read. Worth checking out :)

kennethj11
8/29/14

I used this coolsmartphone.com for keep understand about new smart phones arriving to the market. But I don't think that they are keep updating their site every day. They update very late on upcoming smart phones.

niyas
8/20/14

I accept the camera is functional but not great (compared to my wife's iPhone 5) but is adequate for price for what I use it for as have DSLR for my serious stuff. It does have HDR and panorama modes. Almost stock Android is joy without all the unnecessary skins manufacturers add.

keythr
10/19/11

Lots of information, tips, reviews and industry reports all about smartphones.

If you are interested in what's selling, what's available and what's coming in the smart phone market, take a look at this website.

It's based in the UK, but the technical data and comparisons are generally relevant anywhere although the occasional feature or app might vary country to country.

Set up and run by Leigh Geary - a man with a mission to educate the world about smart phones. Not my choice of career, but I'm glad there are people like that out there they do the leg work for us normal folks who just need the information once every so often when we upgrade our phones.

Thanks, Leigh good job!

Questions? Get answers from the Coolsmartphone staff and other customers.

Coolsmartphone?