This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Conversesale.online

Conversesale.online

Conversesale.online has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Conversesale.online?

“No order, no answer”

Almira N.
6/19/18

Hello! I ordered shows, but didn't receive anything! On this website you can track order and it went well at the beginning, but then after few days (last information was "Packaged"), no information at all! This shop promised me that I will receive my order in 7-9 days, after two weeks I decided to write them, but they didn't give an answer! I wrote three letters, they just ignored me. So I totally don't recommend you this website.

almiran
June 19th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Conversesale.online staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Conversesale.online?

Have a question about Conversesale.online?