Conrad.be

Ratings On Other Platforms

trustpilot logo
Trustpilot
4.3 / 5

Conrad.be has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Conrad.be?

“Scandalous rip off”

Nadine R.
11/15/18

Ordered something that was in stock and would be delivered in 2-3 days. After >1 week still not received anything. But hey, that can happen so I contact them through the site. Again 1 week later still no reaction. So I decide to call them: this is a paid service of 0,30 EUR/minute. For 28 minutes (!) I receive the message "you are the next in line". Before I gave up they scammed me for an additional 8,40 EUR. Plan C: posted a raving review on trustpilot. Suddenly they are able to reply within the hour, I kid you not. Their answer is a different email address. Mailed that address but as you can guess by now: 1 week later still no reply. Bottom line: a site to be avoided at all costs!

nadiner21
November 15th, 2018

Bottom line: a site to be avoided at all costs!

Questions? Get answers from the Conrad.be staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Conrad.be?

Have a question about Conrad.be?