Computerspace.in

Computerspace.in has a consumer rating of 4.56 stars from 9 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Computerspace.in ranks 14th among Computer / Laptop Parts sites.

How would you rate Computerspace.in?

“Build your own pc”

computer s.
4/14/21

Prompt responses, friendly service, good price and quick delivery. They are good and will definitely order again when I can.

“Very disappointed with the service”

Jayanta G.
6/11/20

Very disappointed with the service. After 10 days of ordering, the progress is zero. I ordered a product that was listed available on the site. After 5 days of ordering and repeated asking they replied that it was not available and told that same product of other brand is available. I accepted the deal without bargaining, because i was very frustrated. After that they choose the worst courier service," delhivery", which till date even pick up the parcel

computers4
April 14th, 2021

jayantag2
June 11th, 2020

hileyp
April 1st, 2020

Purchased a laptop from them and both shipping and the packaging were good. Using this laptop for a couple of years already and it works as good as new.

rajaa16
November 22nd, 2019

Purchased a Corsair Crystal 680x case (white) from your website.

I have searched several websites for the white version of the case that I wanted and yours was the only one that had it in India.

I also got a very nice customized card from you.

I'm extremely satisfied. Delivery speed could be better.

sanixt
October 16th, 2019

Purchase Desktop from Computerspace.in, Got delivered on time and packaging was superb. Customer Support team was in regular contact with me.

cristinaw7
February 9th, 2019

Thank You Will for your Help and Kindness. People like you are very important for this World we Live in.

aadilh
February 9th, 2019

They are providing very competitive price or MSI, INNO3D and ASUS. I check all the respective sites and find many of the products having lower price than others. And they providing all over India free deliver. No additional transaction charges. Really good.

dhruvs7
February 15th, 2019

Iconic store of computer accessories and high configured desktop of reputed brands at reasonable and affordable price with free delivery in pan india with fantastic and cooperative customer support.

swetaj3
February 15th, 2019

One of the best dealer from north, with great computer products and genuine prices. They provide 24*7 customer service.

I had the exact same apprehension but I had searched several websites for the white version of the case that I wanted and theirs was the only one that had it in India. I took a leap of faith, went ahead & purchased a Corsair Crystal 680x case (white) from their website. I also got a very nice customized card from them. I'm extremely satisfied with their service. Delivery speed could've be better. TLDR: Yes, it's geniune.

By Raja A.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Computerspace.in staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Computerspace.in?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.6
Have a question about Computerspace.in?