Computerspace.in reviews

Tel: 9478726397

1 star

rajaa16
11/22/19
Purchased a Corsair Crystal 680x case (white) from your website.

I have searched several websites for the white version of the case that I wanted and yours was the only one that had it in India.

I also got a very nice customized card from you.

I'm extremely satisfied. Delivery speed could be better.
sanixt
10/16/19
Purchase Desktop from Computerspace.in, Got delivered on time and packaging was superb. Customer Support team was in regular contact with me.
dhruvs7
2/15/19
Iconic store of computer accessories and high configured desktop of reputed brands at reasonable and affordable price with free delivery in pan india with fantastic and cooperative customer support .
swetaj3
2/15/19
One of the best dealer from north ,with great computer products and genuine prices. They provide 24*7 customer service.
aadilh
2/9/19
They are providing very competitive price or MSI, INNO3D and ASUS. I check all the respective sites and find many of the products having lower price than others. And they providing all over India free deliver. No additional transaction charges. Really good.
cristinaw7
2/9/19
Thank You Will for your Help and Kindness. People like you are very important for this World we Live in.

I had the exact same apprehension but I had searched several websites for the white version of the case that I wanted and theirs was the only one that had it in India. I took a leap of faith, went ahead & purchased a Corsair Crystal 680x case (white) from their website. I also got a very nice customized card from them. I'm extremely satisfied with their service. Delivery speed could've be better. TLDR: Yes, it's geniune.

By Raja A.
Questions? Get answers from the Computerspace.in staff and other customers.

Computerspace.in?