Review of Comparison.org

Comparison.org reviews

Suggest Category

spencers48
10/24/19
What a load of BS!!! I've done this nearly every year for the las 5-7 years and have never been able 2 save more'n' 5-10 dollars.
I used to save money by paying annually, but most if not all refuse to do this. They especially want you to pay monthly because it generates more bookkeeping for them hence they charge more because their overhead is more doing it this way.
There's no way to take a photo of something they're doing since you can never access their records.
I drive less than 3900 miles per year, I've had a perfect driving record for over 30 years. Not one claim for anything for that period of time & they all want to screw me by saving me a maximum of 5-10 dollars per year.
My 2006 Honda Civic has less than 53,500 miles on it & I drive 11.2 miles per day.
I'll be shocked if this review ever reaches public eyes.
dashlandb
4/22/19
I clicked on (what I now realize was an advertisement for this online company) A link explaining how insurance companies are not making consumers aware of discounts they could Qualify for. I spent time filling out information that was required. After the completion of one page I would be redirected to another, and then a third. As I was about to finish filling out the third page of information a phone call from the company came through. The gentleman proceeded to verify my answers and then just blindly picked an insurance company to transfer my call to. When the insurance company came on the line, I was expected to start all over again from scratch just as if I was calling to check on rates. No way is this reviews comparison.or affiliated with any insurance company. It is a way to gather your information and sell it to who knows else. I am now getting phone calls from different insurance companies asking me for a review quote. I already know that I am getting the best quote with my insurance company because they did ask me all of the specific questions that qualified me for discounts that reviews comparisons.Orrick is claiming they don't ask. This company is a scam artist only to collect your information and give/share/sell to whomever. Any consumers can do on their own what this insurance company claims they do for you. All you have to do is take the time to call and check your rates yourself. This was a waste of my time today. I'm so irritated how many companies are out there deceiving the public

Questions? Get answers from the Comparison.org staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Comparison.org