Community.Babycentre.co.uk

Community.Babycentre.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Community.Babycentre.co.uk also ranks 40th among Parenting sites.

How would you rate Community.Babycentre.co.uk?

“It is so supportive”

Jenny C.
12/2/09

It is so supportive. All the diffferent groups have helped me through two miscarriages and two pregnancies and then subsequently post natal depression. A huge thank you to all the members and admin on the group. Great!

“One of the worst sites I've used.”

Alicia Q.
1/29/17

It's great as long as you agree with everyone else. Differing opinions get slammed, women gang up on women and there's massive censorship when something is said that a moderator doesn't like. I've moderated groups, so I know there's a way to be respectful of every individual persons rights. This forum hasn't figured that out yet.

jennyc
December 2nd, 2009
aliciaq
January 29th, 2017
It's great as long as you agree with everyone else.

This forum hasn't figured that out yet.

Questions? Get answers from the Community.Babycentre.co.uk staff and other customers.

BabyCentre is the most complete online resource for new and expectant parents featuring resources such as unique baby names, newborn baby care and baby development stages - BabyCentre UK

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Community.Babycentre.co.uk?

Have a question about Community.Babycentre.co.uk?