How would you rate Committedutilitysolutions.co.uk?

Reviews from Related Businesses

kumarm
April 14th, 2011

Ive neva used them as my energy provider but theyre the one of the most appalling and unprofessional company of UK. Before I moved into my flat, another tenant was living there and he used britishgas. Its been 5years since hes moved out, and i still keep getting letters at my address under his name and account. Ive made several calls to them to inform them that the person doesnt live here for 5years and to stop sending me mails. Ive forwarded over 50mails by post to return to the guy at his new address but they seem to neva get it. They still send their engineer to check my gas supply every year and Ive told him every year the same thing, that i don't use them and theyve got to delete the details for the last 5years. I just can't believe how unprofessional they are. Its the most simplest thing to delete the account if the person has moved on or chase him whereva he lives as this kinda info is readily available anyway. But they can't do this one little simple thing. Im just glad i don't use them as a supplier. Neva can believe such appalling stupid service.

rosemarief65
November 9th, 2021

Always have been successfully getting my withdrawing with Energyacumen.net/
It's been a pleasure.

venkateshb6
September 7th, 2020

Owning a Media House requires 24/7 Up-time, Generators are a must!
I was looking for a lot of options and i stumbled upon Modern Energy, Gave them a call, found an excellent deal, got the generator installed and setup the same day!
Talking about the generators, Extremely Reliable!

marks1960
December 5th, 2019

CMC Energy Services came into our house and made some significant improvements in our energy consumption. They were very professional and explained the process the entire way through. Great workmanship and pride in their work. Would recommend to others.

kellyl1
November 6th, 2009

THIS WEBSITE SCAMMED ME. THERE WAS A CHARGE FROM THIS WEBSITE ON MY DEBIT CARD. I NEVER EVEN VISITED THIS WEBSITE BEFORE.

brendar17
July 6th, 2014

I received an estimated bill for gas and electricity in May 2014 but the house is empty. My mother left the house whne she had a stroke and never returned. She has since died. They will not accept the meter readings I have supplied. I have tried for 2 months to get an amended correct bill. They have now referred me to Sterling Collections who have threatened me with court action and goods seizure despite assuring me they would get it sorted, putting a lock on the account to stop final demands etc. and also promising they would ring me. They still demand the money yet very minimal use of gas and electricity has taken place at the property. No emails have been answered by them but they promise a reply in 5 days. Getting in touch by phone is a nightmare.

aesar1
Jason Q.
June 30th, 2019

A very convenient website with excellent customer assistance. Uncomplicated comparisons of a complicated product with many variables is available. Users are able to know the benefits and drawbacks of purchasing a product and I felt very secured with these details. I will recommend this website to anyone who is shopping for their energy provider and I am extremely glad that I found this website

jamesj56
February 20th, 2014

Site is fine but company is awful, keep getting my bills wrong and constantly changing my direct debit instructions. I managed to be in credit by near £300.00 to find they still wanted to increase DD by £45.00 per month.

Wasted hours on the phone, not happy

amandag988
July 28th, 2021

The website was intuitive and easy to use. Their dashboard showed the best energy plans in my zip code and I was able to find a cheaper rate than what I am paying now. Next time my friends and family need to renew their service AI will recommend this website to them.

Tip for consumers:
To get the best rate it's better if you know your monthly usage because that way they can compare the prices better. If you're not sure what your usage is I believe they have a free service that can find it for you on their contact page.

garryd38
Jim S.
December 4th, 2019

I received an informed spokesperson who clarified all my questions and doubts I had. I was also given help to choose the correct plan. I am very grateful for the help I received.

Be the first to write a review

0 person has requested a review of this site