This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Comeonugg.info

Comeonugg.info has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Comeonugg.info also ranks 85th among Uggs sites.

How would you rate Comeonugg.info?

“Such a dody website”

Yan A.
11/6/10

Such a dody website. I got the boots which were not what i ordered at all, totally different design. When i wrote back to them, and even sent them the pic of the boots, they said to me it was my mistake cos they not doing the boots which i received from them, Its unbelievalbe! I am so angry.

yana1
November 6th, 2010
zoed
November 22nd, 2010
I bought boots and a bag from this website believing they were legitimate only to recieve a letter from customs saying they were counterfeit and have been detained to be destroyed and i have lost over £100

Questions? Get answers from the Comeonugg.info staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Comeonugg.info?

Have a question about Comeonugg.info?