Columbus GPS

Columbus GPS has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Columbus GPS are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Columbus GPS?

“Trustworthy but slow”

Peter C.
1/12/18

This company requires payment to be made by bank transfer (no credit cards). They shipped my item 7 days after they had received my payment. This included the cost of a 3-day courier delivery service whereas delivery took 10 days (but this was during the Christmas period). I emailed the company several times but got no replies. This is one of the most dilatory on-line companies I have dealt. My experience is that they are trustworthy but if you are in a hurry and/or would like the courtesy of a reply to your email inquiries it might not be for you.

peterc207
January 12th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Columbus GPS staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Columbus GPS?

Have a question about Columbus GPS?