ColoradoSpringsDodge.net reviews

Colorado Springs, CO 80923

1 Review From Our Community

michaelh119
11/1/14

This is just not a place you want to buy a car or truck if you want fair and honest treatment.
I bought a 2013 Dodge Ram Truck, and my experience was bad from the start, First I was told my credit score was 45 points lower than it was and my interest rate would be in the low teens.
while one month prior to this I cosigned on a new car for my daughter who is in college and paid 5.9% interest. Amazingly enough when I went to walk out on the deal my interest rate dropped 6%.

I went through with the deal even though they lied on the interest rate. The salesman gave me a car fax report showing there was no prior claims for damage on the truck.

A week later I was washing the truck and noticed some defects in the paint, I manage a large body shop, and had seen this type of defect before as I looked more closely I noticed that the hood had been replaced and the truck had paint less dent repair done on the roof and down one side. It was very poorly done.

So I called the dealer and talked to my salesman about the prior damage that was repaired on the truck and the fact that he provided me a car fax stating that the truck had no prior repairs done The answer I got was "I bought a used truck and 50% of the vehicles they sell have some type of current or prior hail on them" I asked what about the car fax? I was told I need to take that up with car fax and That Colorado Springs Dodge has nothing to do with that report.

Really?

I'll not only never do business with them again, I will make sure that in my everyday contacts with my customers, many who have totaled their vehicle and need to buy a new one, to stay away from these guys.

Questions? Get answers from the ColoradoSpringsDodge.net staff and other customers.

ColoradoSpringsDodge.net?