Collectorsgateway reviews

1 Review From Our Community

joelh1
8/17/10

Collectorsgateway.com is an online collectable shop that deals in comic books, toys, apparel, and much more. Located in Pennsylvania, they even have a store located at a mall. It appears they operate an online retail site on the side.

Ordering is easy and the product prices appear to be fair for the most part. Shipping prices will vary depending on what you order, but appear to be fair just as well. Shipping is prompt and my purchase was processed within twenty four hours. If you're shopping in the continental United States, you shouldn't have a problem at all.

I did hit a snag, however. One of the products I ordered was marked "in-stock". This was not true. However, a courteous and professional woman promptly gave me a call and informed me of the dilemma and presented me with options on how I wanted to proceed. She immediately refunded the product that was unavailable and continued to ship the rest of the order.

It was a bummer to find that their site was not up to date at the time, but they handled the problem rather professionally and went out of their way to call me personally. I really give props for that.

Is it a common occurrence for them to accidentally advertise in-stock items? I am not 100% sure. However, I got a great vibe from their service and would certainly do business with them again. I would recommend checking them out if there's a comic book or toy you require to satiate your needs.

Questions? Get answers from the Collectorsgateway staff and other customers.

Collectorsgateway?