Cohfh.club

Cohfh.club has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Cohfh.club?

“Got charged threw pay pal never received what i ordered”

Michael B.
8/7/20

So i ran across a toy my child wanted so about a month before his b day i order it. It was too good of a price to pass up. After receiving the wrong item i opened a dispute on pay pal they denied the claim. On top of the denied clam, the web sight made a false tracking sight that was taken down at the same time my pay pal claim was denied. Im so pissed i cant write correctly. Mad enough to fly to wherever these people are and take action myself. But we all know how that would end for me 3 squares and a cot. Dishonest companie takes advantage of customer's. Sends 99 cent $#*! in place of 60$ items dust masks instead of rc car that was ordered might be a cheep rc but still would have rather mangled the rc then got some cheep $#*! i could get up town for under a buck.

michaelb4712
August 7th, 2020

Products used:
This is a copy paste of the recipe i cant screen shot without my personal data.

Description Unit price Qty Amount
Order ID: 8491
Item# SKUNO3169043 $57.26 USD 1 $57.26 USD
Subtotal $57.26 USD
Total $57.26 USD
Payment $57.26 USD

Questions? Get answers from the Cohfh.club staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cohfh.club?

Have a question about Cohfh.club?