Review of Cogneesol

cogneesol.bpo.pvt.ltd@gmail.com

1 star

jaunc
9/11/17

I was at the initial stage of my business and the legal matters were really complicated to understand before I could proceed I was looking for a solution who can solve my legal queries. Cogneesol Inc. has been extremely helpful in this regard.
They provides a complete package of legal services for my startup that covered all of my small business needs such as incorporations, creating a terms and conditions and privacy policy for our website, an LLC operating agreement, trademark registration, securing our intellectual property, and drafting our business contracts, that too at a very reasonable price.
Their legal team explained me every step with the readily answer. Cogneesol is great at connecting with the in-house team. Definitely, recommend them to anyone who needs legal services for their business.

michelw16
12/23/16

I am Mika and am having a restaurant cum cafe in New York. I was wandering to hire a outsourcing company to manage my unsorted accounts and to prepare my tax. I had a research of weeks and found Cogneesol what offered me a free trial for my tax preparation thing.
It's been three months and after my tax preparation thing, They are managing my payables & receivables and other accounting tasks. Till today, I am happy with my decision. Fingers crossed for future...

jenniferg134
10/21/16

We outsourced our insurance accounting tasks a number of times and found Cogneesol best among all. The team was cooperative and professional enough. Their support team was always available to resolve our miscellaneous queries. One thing that we really liked about the team was, they maintained the integrity and discipline every time we had a conversation. We are really thankful for such an amazing experience.

williamd113
7/28/16

We have been using Cogneesol for QuickBooks accounting services for many years now, and Cogneesol is by far the best ever! The reports they generated are easy to navigate and unlimited. I would highly recommend using Cogneesol for QuickBooks accounting services for all your business needs as well as personal banking. Their payroll features are truly a gift for our company. They make tax time a breeze!

bobbya14
3/15/16

We are most delighted with cogneesol's accounting team. Outsourcing has provided us great benefits and cogneesol has proven to be the right outsourcing partner. Cogneesol was able to meet our requests with great professionalism and flexibility.

Questions? Get answers from the Cogneesol staff and other customers.

Cogneesol?