Review of COEDStore.co

coedstore.co
Tel: 786-728-9946

emilym354
3/29/19

Excellent variety of items and overall quality appears to be high. Items descriptions were thorough and informative to include sizing information and measurements where applicable. Prices were somewhat higher than other similar merchants but items were in stock and materials were listed, both of which were important considerations and made the extra costs worth it. Overall very satisfied and will consider this merchant for future purchases of this type. Thank you!

ramirot2
3/27/19

Well, This is the first time I have ever purchased something from you. When the product gets here I may have a better opinion. However so far it seems like you are the first to sell me on a product lol.

anthonye82
3/27/19

I was looking for toys to satisfy my needs and so I just searched the website and they had everything that I needed and I would come back because the website is so organized

jeannad5
3/27/19

After exploring a sea of sites that have all of theses amazingly naughty toys; with very few sites have such a large armory of exciting products. A simple and sleek pictograph interface for navigating through the site. Made it easy to look through a large variety of categories and really feel as if your shopping in a real store.

karenj263
3/27/19

Overall experience was good, I hope my shipment is received in a timely manner. Prior to this sunday as this is a gift for my girlfriend. Only thing I would have preferred was to be able to call and place order as opposed to ordering online. Overall ordering was simple enough.

katief125
3/27/19

Website because it was easy to use, and it work with me with the prices so yeah I would recommend it to somebody else because the items are cheaper then other websites.

marions108
3/26/19

My experience was good, it was easy to find what I was looking for. There were good pictures to fully show the product as well as adequate information on the dimensions. All of the above mentioned points are why I would recommend coedstore to anyone looking in this particular area.

roxanned28
3/26/19

This is the biggest sex shop I have ever been to, and trust me I've been enough places to make a comparison. The one thing that makes this place stand out, hands down

basilw4
3/26/19

I just was telling my friend he wanted a sex toy site that was good so I told him to order from you cause I think you was gonna be a good site he says he's ordering today too he trust my descion.

lorenzom66
3/26/19

One of the best set toys I have ever purchased.As soon as I inserted the anal probe it rocked my world. A very sleek user friendly design, easy to insert with a powerful vibration.My wife also loved it so I had to order another one for her.

donnaf242
3/25/19

I found what I was looking for and received prompt answers when I e-mailed customer support. I am very satisfied with the service I received.

helenj88
3/24/19

I was looking for a good dildo to help increase the size my ass can handle. A friend had used a Stryker dildo on my and I loved it. So I googled that and was brought to this site. From there I decided to buy the Stryker and also upgrade to a bigger size right away. This should be a good time when they arrive!

loreattad
3/24/19

I would say it was easy picking one out(Toy). There are a lot of options. Almost too many. After you use one on your girlfriend(wife), you will know more about what you are looking for. And when you choose one, don't forget the lube. It should be apparent, under "Others also bought". I'm glad I remembered to order the lube.

leticiad12
3/23/19

It a great place to check out all those different toy for your need. They even told us about an online discount that we could use right then and there. If your around you should definitely check it out!!
Ask them question! Love this store!

danal110
3/23/19

The website took me right to where I wanted to go from google. I didn't even have to type anything in. Would recommend this to someone else that's into spicing there sex life up.

richardt360
3/23/19

I haven't bought a lot of my toys from here but when I did and try to contact them they were very helpful on-time discreet delivery and a all-around good experience shopping there I just wish they had more anal toys

krickj
3/22/19

This website is great. It's got just about everything you're looking for and even stuff you're not looking for. The descriptions are great and the product reviews are extremely helpful. We had something arrive that didn't work and they completely took care of us.

williamsr19
3/22/19

Master purchased a collar, leash, paddle and bullet vibrator to use on me. The whoosh of paddle is almost as satisfying as the smack of the paddle itself!! When Master puts my collar and leash on, I start tingling all over (thank goodness I have a long neck)! I love being lead around but my Master! Master found out that the bullet vibe gets me off too quickly, so He uses it all over my body before placing it on my clit! I cum like crazy from that thing!!

troyb99
3/21/19

No problems with the transaction and delivery. I don't like the products design. The product is too rigid and flares are abrupt. There is not enough space between the next size up to allow it to stay in place. Very bad design.

arleneh30
3/21/19

The prices were cheaper than elsewhere I'd seen, and everything looked pretty nice. I'm saving money, so I will likely use this site again if the need ever arises.

jeob
3/21/19

The name of the website is very straightforward and a bit generic, but they offer some great toys for really cheap prices. It's been the only sex toy website that I've shopped on for at least 2 years now.

teresar133
3/20/19

I'm so happy I found the same exact product that I had previously bought 2 years ago that I no longer own. I searched so many other websites earlier today and I couldn't find any other sites that even had something similar and then when I found the same product that I used to have it just made me so happy.

alleno22
3/20/19

Great website easily the best selection of toys, checkout was a little slow and took awhile to load compared to other sites but pros outweighed the cons. Definitely try it out

lisah726
3/20/19

So far I have loved every purchase and plan on making more. Check out is fast and easy,packaging upon arrival is discreet, and price are some what reasonable here than on other sites. I recommend this site to many. I also enjoy how detailed item description is so I know exactly what I'm buying.

donaldk149
3/19/19

It was a great selection and the descriptions were very informative and answered all my questions. I look forward to receiving my first vibrating dildo. I've never bought one before but I plan to buy more I think.

Hi David, We have been in business since 2014. Please contact our customer service team. If you have any questions our products or services.

By Mike S., COEDStore.co Representative
Questions? Get answers from the COEDStore.co staff and other customers.

COEDStore.co?