Coachstore-outletc.us

Coachstore-outletc.us has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Coachstore-outletc.us?

“This site implies its sells authentic Coach products...”

Cindy R.
1/3/13

This site implies its sells authentic Coach products and the prices are similar to the actual Coach Factory pricing so it looks authentic. The problem is that the merchandise is a very cheap knock-off, not even close. Although I asked her to check the return policy, my daughter didn't and now she's out a few bucks because it will cost a lot of money to ship the package back to China.

cindyr10
January 3rd, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the Coachstore-outletc.us staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Coachstore-outletc.us?

Have a question about Coachstore-outletc.us?