Coachoutlet.cc

Coachoutlet.cc has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Coachoutlet.cc?

“First of all, I was naive to think it would be a real...”

Maris J.
7/21/10

First of all, I was naive to think it would be a real Coach product. It was the end of the shoe season, so I thought it was a sale price $69.00 US dollars plus $10 shipping) Not only were they the wrong size, but the wrong style and knock-offs, too. I can't find any place on the website to complain or a return address. I plan on doing as much as I can to contact consumer fraud etc.

marisj
July 21st, 2010

Questions? Get answers from the Coachoutlet.cc staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Coachoutlet.cc?

Have a question about Coachoutlet.cc?