Coach Sale

Coach Sale has a consumer rating of 1 star from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Coach Sale ranks 271st among Handbags sites.

How would you rate Coach Sale?

“ZERO Stars! FRAUD!”

B R.
1/19/21

DO NOT BUY - this is a fake website. Do not engage and do not buy. All fake rubber product from China. They have been reported to the FTC

br278
January 19th, 2021

They have been reported to the FTC

Tip for consumers:
this is a fake website. nothing is real.

Products used:
handbag

lydiah75
March 6th, 2020

I order my bag in Januray just got it on 3/6/2020 It is crap the hook,, on it is broken. The seams are not completely sew. DO NOT buy from them the picture they post are not what you get.! I have 4 other coach purses that I had bought at a Coach outlet store in Orlando Fl. This purse is nothing like them. It is awful DO NOT waste your money.

gailg153
March 18th, 2020

Do not order from them. Took forever to get. Charged more than what it was supposed to be. Zipper doesn't even work.

adrienj3
January 14th, 2020

Purchased a bag from this website. It took 3 weeks to arrive, was shipped from China and was a fake.

aaronk178
December 3rd, 2019

This is NOT Coach web-site, scroll to the bottom of the page, customer service is a GMAIL.com acct! I was a little suspicious but thought maybe it might be valid, so I selected my item then attempted purchase. Then I received this, <see pic> My Credit Card Company, American Express, BLOCKED the transaction!

Tip for consumers:
DO NOT USE THIS SITE. IT IS A SCAM. Just go to the Coach outlet to get lower prices

Questions? Get answers from the Coach Sale staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Coach Sale?

Have a question about Coach Sale?