This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Coach-2011-outlet.net

Coach-2011-outlet.net

Coach-2011-outlet.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Coach-2011-outlet.net?

“I bought 3 bags and only one of them "appears to be...”

Lynne P.
4/1/11

I bought 3 bags and only one of them "appears to be real Coach" or could be a better knock off. 2 of the bags are so bad even my husband recognized them as fakes. They claim to be real Coach but are cheaper because they are "not current styles". Do not buy from these people, they fraudulently use the Coach logo on their website and even offer links to the reall Coach website. Sub-standard materials and poor workmanship... save your money.

lynnep1
April 1st, 2011

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Coach-2011-outlet.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Coach-2011-outlet.net?

Have a question about Coach-2011-outlet.net?