Close Motor Finsmvf5iance.co.uk reviews

1 Review From Our Community

mechelleh
9/9/11

Scum from close motor finance do not use them.
These people are nothing more than loan sharks.
I withdrew a large sum of cash from my bank account and paid some bills online in the states, my bank did one of their security checks and blocked my account until they could verify it was me who had done it.
Which meant they did not paid any of my direct debits, they paid the companies the very next day, however DAVE RIVETT from close motor finance came to my house whilst I was out and started looking in my car the door was open as my son had just got out of it. He started asking my son question about who had been driving the car, and informed him he would call back, to speak to me, we are not talking about missing a payment here , we are talking one payment one day late. Unless you want to be harassed at home do not get a loan of any kind from these guys. They also call your Mobil number on a regular basis to supposedly verify your details, (that's if you are dumb enough to give them your real number)

Questions? Get answers from the Close Motor Finsmvf5iance.co.uk staff and other customers.

Close Motor Finsmvf5iance.co.uk?