Close Motor Finsmvf5iance.co.uk

Close Motor Finsmvf5iance.co.uk

Close Motor Finsmvf5iance.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Close Motor Finsmvf5iance.co.uk also ranks 51st among Loans sites.

How would you rate Close Motor Finsmvf5iance.co.uk?

“Scum from close motor finance do not use them”

mechelle h.
9/9/11

Scum from close motor finance do not use them. These people are nothing more than loan sharks. I withdrew a large sum of cash from my bank account and paid some bills online in the states, my bank did one of their security checks and blocked my account until they could verify it was me who had done it. Which meant they did not paid any of my direct debits, they paid the companies the very next day, however DAVE RIVETT from close motor finance came to my house whilst I was out and started looking in my car the door was open as my son had just got out of it. He started asking my son question about who had been driving the car, and informed him he would call back, to speak to me, we are not talking about missing a payment here , we are talking one payment one day late. Unless you want to be harassed at home do not get a loan of any kind from these guys. They also call your Mobil number on a regular basis to supposedly verify your details, (that's if you are dumb enough to give them your real number)

mechelleh
September 9th, 2011
Scum from close motor finance do not use them.
These people are nothing more than loan sharks.

Questions? Get answers from the Close Motor Finsmvf5iance.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Close Motor Finsmvf5iance.co.uk?

Have a question about Close Motor Finsmvf5iance.co.uk?