Toronto Matchmakers

Toronto Matchmakers has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Toronto Matchmakers?

“Unhappy with Toronto Matchmakers”

Cynthia A.
4/1/18

So this is my second review about this dating site, which promises everything and delivers garbage!! So far they've only sent three people and the other three people that didn't call they consider them as referrals and add that to the list, preposterous! Well instead of just writing reviews and letting them get away with scamming people how about taking them to the "Better Business Bureau" instead, because, the $6000.00 that they got from me for the crap they provided wasn't worth a dime! I just had to vent my anger because I'm short of $6000.00 and haven't met anyone nice at all. What a rip off" never again!!

cynthiaa51
April 1st, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Toronto Matchmakers staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toronto Matchmakers?

Have a question about Toronto Matchmakers?