ClicPlan.sg

ClicPlan.sg has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate ClicPlan.sg?

“This deals aggregator site raised my suspicions...”

Dan C.
12/24/13

This deals aggregator site raised my suspicions after they started sending me promotional emails without me ever signing up on their website (or even hearing about them before), unlike other legit ones like Groupon & Deal.com.sg. Even if they are not fraudulent, they are definitely guilty of aggressive unsolicited marketing.

danc46
December 24th, 2013

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the ClicPlan.sg staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ClicPlan.sg?

Have a question about ClicPlan.sg?