Clearview.store

Clearview.store has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Clearview.store?

“Poor Customer Service/ Item paid for but undelivered”

Simone T.
9/13/19

I ordered two pairs of Novads Clear on April 18,2019, I have not received my shipment. I contacted customer service twice- the last contact was made on June 25,2019 via email- but still got no response.

simonet20
September 13th, 2019

It appears to be legit but I cannot say for sure because the service which I paid for has not been given..

By Simone T.

I have no success story. My experience is unfavorable because the item has not been received even after 5 months have passed since purchasing the items.

By Simone T.

I merely saw the advertisement online and needed the product. I am not aware of other businesses selling the same product.

By Simone T.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Clearview.store staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Clearview.store?

Have a question about Clearview.store?