Cleartrip.ae

Cleartrip.ae has a consumer rating of 1 star from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Cleartrip.ae ranks 204th among Travel Agency sites.

How would you rate Cleartrip.ae?

“Worst customer service ever”

Basit A.
4/20/21

Got a ticket and flight got canceled last year 2020 in March, since now they are saying airline not give us refund yet. By checking with airline they said they take 45-90 days maximum for giving refunds I don't know what's happening with me Please someone help please Trip id #*******414

basita4
April 20th, 2021

I don't know what's happening with me

Please someone help please

Trip id #*******414

jafferh
February 10th, 2021

My trip id is *******6854,

I've booked two tickets from dubai to dammam dated 10.02.2021 amounting AED 2,328/- the flights are cancelled due to pandemic but there is no update from cleartrip about cancellation of flight. I want to cancel the ticket from my end but the website doesn't allow me to cancel it shows error.

I've already contacted the saudia and they have promised me that the full refund will be given to the agent, so clear trip has to refund the full amount to me please.

Tip for consumers:
No updates from customer service, unprofessional service

gousmahammads
March 1st, 2021
Verified purchase

I was booked my flight with cleartrip *******58356 23july 2020 dubai to mumbai but that flight has been cancelled I paid 955AED still they are didn't give me refund last 8 month they asking need 72 hour than 5 to 7 days than 45 to 60 days but still same last 8 month they asking me air india airlines not give to refund cleartrip all employees lie every time they said we ll call back in 1 hour 2 hour but they didn't call me they last final date 1 March you can check your account I call them yesterday morning give them remind again they said will call you back in 1 hour but still I'm waiting supervisor manager and all employee lie please all customer be careful

fazila5
October 2nd, 2017

I have made a booking of An Airindia flight - Dubai to Kozhikode for AED 910.

I have checked for a reschedule on date before, the rate for that time is AED 475. But As per cleartrip, we have to pay AED 250 extra to reschedule. That mean, 910+250 = AED 1160 for a flight of AED 475. They suggested to cancel booking and book freshly.

So I initiated the cancellation. On the website they mentioned they will refund the amount to WALLET in 1-2 days. But i waited 14 days to finally get the refund. I was surprised by the refund deduction. AED 250 - Air India cancellation fee plus AED 50 for cleartrip cancellation fee. If we book directly, cancellation charge would be somewhere around AED110. So i am paying around AED 190 extra for cleartrip.

So inconvenient for flexibility. Think twice before going for it.

Questions? Get answers from the Cleartrip.ae staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cleartrip.ae?

Have a question about Cleartrip.ae?