Cleartrip.ae

Cleartrip.ae has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Cleartrip.ae?

“Flexibility is so costly”

Fazil A.
10/2/17

I have made a booking of An Airindia flight - Dubai to Kozhikode for AED 910. I have checked for a reschedule on date before , the rate for that time is AED 475. But As per cleartrip, we have to pay AED 250 extra to reschedule. That mean , 910+250 = AED 1160 for a flight of AED 475. They suggested to cancel booking and book freshly. So I initiated the cancellation. On the website they mentioned they will refund the amount to WALLET in 1-2 days. But i waited 14 days to finally get the refund. I was surprised by the refund deduction. AED 250 - Air India cancellation fee plus AED 50 for cleartrip cancellation fee. If we book directly, cancellation charge would be somewhere around AED110 . So i am paying around AED 190 extra for cleartrip. So inconvenient for flexibility. Think twice before going for it.

fazila5
October 2nd, 2017
I have made a booking of An Airindia flight - Dubai to Kozhikode for AED 910.

So inconvenient for flexibility. Think twice before going for it.

Questions? Get answers from the Cleartrip.ae staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cleartrip.ae?

Have a question about Cleartrip.ae?