This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Clearancefurniture.biz

Clearancefurniture.biz

Clearancefurniture.biz has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Clearancefurniture.biz?

“They are a bunch of theives!”

Lynn C.
2/4/10

They are a bunch of theives! Do not buy anything from this website. They took us for $1500. 00. Really - I know I feel like an idiot but it happened and all I care to do is not let it happen to anyone else! It seems all legit and they even communicate with you to make you feel all warm and fuzzy - until they get your money and then nothing!

lynnc1
February 4th, 2010

I am always in the market for a good furniture website. You are right the prices look too low. They also do not have a contact phone number. What happens when the product is damaged? You have to email them and pray to get a response? If you really want to see if they are a real website they sell weber grills, just simply email weber customer service and see if they are a licensed distributor of their products. If the answer is yes, then they are probably a legit company. If you do buy from them let us know if it works out for you.

By Bobby K.