This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Classcarscanterbury.co.uk

Classcarscanterbury.co.uk

Classcarscanterbury.co.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Classcarscanterbury.co.uk?

“Excellent and very informative website detailing the...”

peter m.
6/20/09

Excellent and very informative website detailing the work they do, the prices they charge, the staff - who they are and the experience they have, and their location and contact details. Very precise, neat website - dare I say very classy. I do like the white on black and the theme is kept throughout. Some very nice pics on the website, and a very nice link to their sister site dealing with the smart car and the services they offer for that end of the market. Do like the animation at the start, praising us for being clever and "smart" for choosing a smart car. Excellent

peterm
June 20th, 2009

Excellent

Questions? Get answers from the Classcarscanterbury.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Classcarscanterbury.co.uk?

Have a question about Classcarscanterbury.co.uk?