ClashofClansGems

ClashofClansGems has a consumer rating of 4.74 stars from 61 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. ClashofClansGems ranks 6th among Gaming sites.

How would you rate ClashofClansGems?

“Hugh Fan”

Ayesha H.
8/13/19

Best Game Good and enjoy the rest I will change the Game a jaOo khud hi khailOo to the Game you are stupid you are stupid a jaOo beshk a jaOo khud hi khailOo you are now available

“Scam”

Gamer C.
1/1/20

All gem hacks and similar websites are sadly fake. All the reviews on this page are also obviously fake.

ayeshah10
August 13th, 2019

Best Game

paulm240
November 7th, 2015
Verified purchase

I am completely happy with how fast they loaded my gems, customer rep is friendly and answered all my inquiries, guided me all through out.
Will definitely order again next time. Thanks!

dennisr41
December 17th, 2015
Verified purchase

Guys i have no worries buying gems on this site. I'll refer this absolutely with my friends playing clash of clans! It's worry free! They will answer you right there and then. So buy now dont hesitate!

aidenc5
November 16th, 2015
Verified purchase

I really find this one of the best sites yet, cheap and trust worthy
I Suggest anyone who's looking for gems to get them from here :)

gamerc1
January 1st, 2020

raphas
November 3rd, 2015
Verified purchase

Ive bought 150k gems. They delivered all + bonus for a unrivaled price in short time. I would always buy again and i will do. Also nice contact and very fast response! Thank you

mz28
December 19th, 2015
Verified purchase

I don't recommend buying at this time as once you use your Gems, your Gems balance will become in Minus. A refund message will be received from game support and all gems will be deduced. If you don't have enough balance, it will become in Minus. This what happed to me. :(

alim67
December 2nd, 2015

Very Super Service
Impressed me alot will definately recommend my friends and come back again to buy more gems
Quick service
Updates of progress on emails
Quick response
Keep it up guys.!

johng269
December 24th, 2015

I purchased 210,000 gems for £355.00. I received the gems in a reasonable delivery time & with excellent customer service. However, once I spent my gems, 24 hours later, my gem balance was -210,000! (since I already spent the 210K gems). I've contacted supercell & they already knew I purchased from a 3rd party company & recommended I file a dispute with Paypal. Since I received my -210K balance, Clashofclansgems.ph are unresponsive on email, whatsapp or Skype. If you have any solutions please contact me on *******@hotmail.com. I DO NOT recommend buying from 3rd party companies especially this one.

regant
December 19th, 2015

Supercell removed the gems and I ended up with negative the amount of gems I purchased. DON'T TRUST THIRD PARTY, YOU WILL BE RIPPED OFF.

joshuap24
November 8th, 2015
Verified purchase

I am pleased to say that i now have 28000 gems because of this site! Very good communication with buyers so you know whats going on 100% of the time, amazing site, will be back for more next time!

matteog10
November 24th, 2015
Verified purchase

Fast transaction, the clashofclansgems team is very fast and accurate, ready to reply to your questions a. S.a. P. best experience ever! :P

ngy
November 14th, 2015
Verified purchase

It took me only about 2 hours to recieve all my gems and they gave me extra on top of what I purchased, definitelty would purchase again!

kyles66
November 3rd, 2015
Verified purchase

The guys are just brilliant, so easy to communicate with and very professional. Trust them 100% and make every effort to make sure that your experience is a professional and pleasant one. Thank you to the guys at clashofclansgems!

hal623
November 6th, 2015
Verified purchase

At first, I not so trust in service but after finishing i have to tell that you have very very good service.
Thanks for support!

matta21
November 4th, 2015
Verified purchase

Thank you Ria for you patience and quick service. As it was my first time I'm glad I was guided step by step and got my order very quick. Thanks

mohda12
December 13th, 2015
Verified purchase

Good and fast service. Will buy again. Good job.

shamela
December 6th, 2015
Verified purchase

It was one of a kind experience. Very rewarding and generous people. They even gave me extra free gems.

caps11
November 23rd, 2015

Thanks Again!

Cap

marcoe3
December 13th, 2015
Verified purchase

Thank you very much friends. Top team

jonih8
November 29th, 2015
Verified purchase

Fast response to the order with free bonus. Awesome..

mohammeda84
November 30th, 2015
Verified purchase

I want said, really excellent website fast &cheep + free more gems.

Thanks
Mohammed

alfonsoa8
December 9th, 2015
Verified purchase

Service is second to none. Highly recommended!

angelicop
November 6th, 2015
Verified purchase

Thanks for this great site really helps!

ennoe
November 5th, 2015
Verified purchase

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the ClashofClansGems staff and other customers.

riaa7
Ria A.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ClashofClansGems?

Have a question about ClashofClansGems?