Citation

4.3 / 5
Reviews.io logo
Reviews.io
1.3 / 5

Citation has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Citation ranks 25th among Law Other sites.

How would you rate Citation?

“My initial experience”

Malagigi F.
9/14/19

My initial experience with Citation has been very positive and comforting knowing that you are in the hands of a professional organisation. There responses to date have been prompt and the staff very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I firmly believe that the services they provide will be a massive benefit to our company and look forward to a very long working relationship with them.

“This Company are not to be Trusted!”

Alex A.
4/15/19

This company Citation Ltd are not to be trusted, they have scammed us into the 5 or 10 year contract be careful and read the contract properly every detail of it, if you want to cancel the agreement you can't or you will have to pay they £3000 to do so absolute scammers now I am stuck paying the £100 every month and not using their services at all as I do not require them. They are also part of Qms international who have done the same tactics you get me to sign up. Now they all want thousands to just cancel this contract I dont use this services I am a micro company. Either from Qms International or Citation.

malagigif
September 14th, 2019

alexa392
April 15th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Citation staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Citation?

Have a question about Citation?