Cinema-movies.net reviews

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

samw10
6/20/13
I was watching trailers of the new movie "Soul Surfer" and related video clips on YouTube, then I saw a link which said you could watch the full movie online for free. I click and was taken to website called Cinema Movies . Net. It said if I filled out a survey and agreed to receiving follow-up sales calls about auto insurance, I would be given a code, which would "unlock" their library of movies, including the one I was interested in, for 24 hours to watch them online. It sounded like a reasonable deal to me - the insurance companies paying them for a sales lead in exchange for me getting to see a few movies for free. After doing everything I was asked, including calling a toll-free number to verify that the number I had given in the survey was actually mine, over the phone I was given the code number that was to unlock my access to view the movies. I entered the code in the place I was directed on the website and waited for more than 2 hours, it just kept displaying a message about waiting for verification that I had completed the survey. Meanwhile, I was getting over half a dozen phone calls from insurance companies, I refused to answer them and just let them go into voicemail (that's how I knew what they were calling about). If the website had actually given me what they promised, I would have been willing to talk with the agents and if they could give me a better deal on my insurance I would consider switching to one of them. But because website didn't deliver on its part of the deal, I will not cooperate any further. It has already wasted several hours of my day. The unfortunate thing too, is the website probably got paid anyway just for providing me as a lead to the insurance companies. I recommend everyone stay away from this and other websites doing similar "deals"

Questions? Get answers from the Cinema-movies.net staff and other customers.

Cinema-movies.net?