Ciabeauty.co.uk

Ciabeauty.co.uk

Ciabeauty.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Ciabeauty.co.uk?

“Fraudulent phishing site”

molo o.
5/16/18

Don't use - I ordered from them last week and had email response from them that my card had been declined, which seemed odd. Then Last night my bank contacted because of fraudulent activity on my account. The site looked legit as it was a google ad...what a fool never buy on your phone at night - doh! I have a pending transaction to a Philippines company for nearly £400! Barclays will refund and picked up the fraudulent activity very quickly. They also tried to buy goods using my account from Jessops and Argos. Annoyed with Google sponsored ad system.

jeannel27
May 16th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Ciabeauty.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ciabeauty.co.uk?

Have a question about Ciabeauty.co.uk?