ChristmasCentral reviews

Tel: 800-433-0038
sales@christmascentral.com

fk28
2/11/19

I ordered Christmas ornaments and one arrived broken. After reading reviews about the awful customer service, I was a little apprehensive about a return for store credit. I left a message and also decided to e-mail customer service. I received a response via e-mail the next day with a request for additional info, such as packing slip details in order to identify the packer and have them do additional training to prevent future packing issues. Since the packer did not include a packing slip, I provided some info and pics. Sophia was great. She apologized for the breakage and provided several options for resolution. Additionally, she was out of the office when I e-mailed a question. Someone else responded to notify me of this. I thought that was above and beyond. I chose the refund, since I wanted to purchase some other items. I had my refund within 3 working days and purchased additional items. I received those is less time on this shipment. All items were shipped properly. No breakage. I'm very happy with the ornaments, garland, and customer service. A number of recent reviews on trustspot are positive. My experience with customer service was a good one.

Tip for consumers: If you need to contact customer service, I would e-mail them.

darlingr2
1/3/19

I placed an order which was only partially filled.
Items were also not as described.
When contacting customer service via phone I was hung up on 3 times.
E-mails were all ignored.
I requested refund for items not received & was refunded minus re-stocking fee and return shipping for items I never received!!!!
This business is a complete scam!

Response from Laura G., ChristmasCentral Representative
Hello, I apologize if you were unhappy with your order and it was incomplete. That is entirely unacceptable. If you provide your order number, I can look up our interactions with you. We do answer all of our emails and phone calls, and would never hang up purposely on a customer. You can send me a private message and I will look into your order further. Thanks.
thomasf243
12/12/18

Ordered a 36 inch wreath by way of Amazon .Opened up the box and the wreath was 26"'s Called customer service who asked me where was I measuring the wreath from ?.
I told her I know how to measure the circumfrence of a circle, its not close to 36"'s . She checked with her manager who said I need to send them a picture with the measuring device in it send it to them and then they'll offer me a remedy. Like thats all I have to do. At that point I requested a return auth from amazon.Its now on the way back to them.Sorry Ididn't see these reviews before. BTW CC here s the order ID 2558928. your company is a JOKE

Response from Laura G., ChristmasCentral Representative
Hello Thomas. I'm sorry you are unhappy with the order. Commonly with wreaths, we find that people measure them pre-fluffed. As per the item description: Dimensions: 5” high x 36” diameter (measured from outermost tip/edge to outermost tip/edge across the wreath), which is listed in the product page. That's why we asked for a picture. It's a common question. Furthermore, it appears you hung up on our customer service agent so it makes it difficult to help you with this order. We would have been glad to make sure we were sending you the correct wreath if we were mistaken.
linneam4
12/7/18

Wow, I am tired of companies that think you work for them. They send me the wrong item. That they sent via donkey! So, I send a message via email. They send one back wanting item number, initials from packing slip. All to help them. So, I send that via email and decide to call them to let them know that I want a credit and that they need to send a return postage paid label. The woman has the gall after I give her all the item numbers to then ask me to take pictures and email them. I can't believe it. I am not being paid. They are. DO THEY THINK I MADE UP THOSE NUMBERS? UNBELIEVABLE AND NOT ACCEPTABLE. I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THEN SPEND 5 HOURS ON THEIR F UP!

Response from Laura G., ChristmasCentral Representative
Hello Linnea, I apologize for the inconvenience. I'm looking through our sales history and do not see your name. Can you provide your order number?
tiffinib
11/18/18

I ordered two sets of ornaments. One set had paint damage and the other did not match the description on the website. Although the website indicated that the ornament caps were silver, they were indeed gold. The customer service manager indicated that the website note claiming that the picture of the 1.5-in ornament may not represent the actual ornament and that the cap may vary depending on size obviated them of any liability of inaccuracies in the actual product description. Now I get to pay for shipping fees to return a product with an incorrect product description. Order at your own risk, this has been a colossal waste of time and energy.

vickied28
10/27/18

I love Christmas central they have a lot of things to choose from yard art icicle lights trees ornaments Garland wreaths

cloryssar
1/14/18

Do not do business with this company. They do not guarantee or warranty the products they manufacture and therefore if the item you purchase stops working after their 7 day return policy, THEY WILL NOT REFUND OR REPLACE THE ITEM TO INCLUDE DEFECTIVE ITEMS. This just happened to me. I ordered 2 blue LED cone Christamas Tree to place outside my home Christmas of 2017. One immediately stop working. After several attempts to reach them to INCLUDE leaving voicemails I finally was able to reach a person but it was outside of their 7 day policy. As a result, they refused to help me. The tree cost approximately $125 which I will never get back. Its to bad that companies like this don't care about their customers or reputation.

Response from Laura G., ChristmasCentral Representative
Hi Cloryssa.We do not have a 7 day policy. I’m wondering where you were informed of that? Please take a look at our policies by scrolling to the bottom of our homepage and going to our policies. Can you provide your order number so I can look into the situation and get you a better answer of what happened here? Thanks.
paulat40
1/5/18

Purchase fan called 3 times missing parts damaged product never got a answer.
Sent it back per them waiting too hear from them.

michaelz47
10/31/17

BUYER BEWARE...As a business owner, I expect when ordering anything online to receive products that are brand new, in original packaging and not opened, returned to the company and then without checking the condition of the item, resold to unsuspecting consumers. I ordered 6 items. 2 were such poor quality, the items would have broken upon use. The other 4 were packaged with several layers of packing tape indicating that the items have been reshaped. Upon opening the boxes, there parts from opened packing for the items, either on the bottom of the box or the original purchaser chose not to keep the item and hastily and very poorly repackaged the original items with parts attached to the packing materials and/or packing tape. Contacting customer service was a definite waste of time as they seem to not accept the fact that I paid for brand new items and that I received used and res hipped items. I asked why their receiving/shipping dept wouldnt check the condition of returned items, restock back into inventory and then resell to unsuspecting consumers. Their only response was that they would offer a 20% discount. For what? Purchasing new product and being sent used products. I asked that they issue paid return shipping and was told that this was my responsibility. For what? I paid for new items and expected new items. If my employees treated a consumer the way that Christmas Central customer service, they would be immediately fired and escorted out the door. Ive contact my financial institution and explained the situation and am disputing having to pay for my order. I also told customer service that I will be shipping the items COLLECT and they have no authorizationation to bill my credit card for the shipping. Please avoid all of the problems I have experienced and read all reviews about this company. In this new age of retail, its companies like Christmas Central that will find themselves bankrupt and out of business because of the poor customer service and believing that consumers are stupid consumers. BUYER BEWARE

chads41
9/23/17

I own a large business. At the end of the Christmas Season 2016, I purchased 2 reels of 100 Foot COMMERCIAL Red Indoor/Outdoor Christmas Linear Tape Lights from Wal-Mart with the intent of hanging them on the roof line of my retail store. I paid $ 300.00.

I began hanging them this September with the provided clips that screw into the wood.

First of all, the screws don't work. Second, the lights are defective.

The screws are cheaply made and manufactured out of weak aluminum. You must drill a pilot hole for each clip in order to use them in wood, and even then the screws cannot handle a hand or power screw driver without breaking. With 98 Feet of Lights and one clip with two holes per foot you are pre-drilling 196 holes. So, I purchased my own stainless steel screws to replace the defective ones provided by the manufacturer.

The lights in reel number 1 had three areas where the LED lights failed to come on. We are not talking one led light but a few feet of lights that failed in three sections. (Upon cursory examination one notices the conductive tape inside the plastic housing is severed so there is no electrical conduction possible.)

Reel number 2 had the same defects in several sections!

It had been 9 months since my purchase and the manufacturer said it was too late for them to stand behind their product and I must order two more new sets.

I ordered them on WalMart.com and paid another $300.

Immediately upon receipt of shipment I unrolled the lights and discovered that both sets of LED lights failed again for the exact same reasons.

This time I am taking them back to Wal-Mart in person and getting a refund within their return policy time frame.

I cannot say that other products do not work that are made by this company, but having 9 months between shipments and getting all four defective sets leads me to believe that at least their Red 100 Foot rolls are defective and not worth all the time and energy in purchasing and even more importantly the expense and time in trying to install them.

Bottom Line, Do not trust the 100 Foot Red Commercial LED Tape Lights from this manufacturer.

geraldb53
4/4/17

Fantastic Great Absolutely No Issues Too many Characters too say Keep up the great work Thanks Present was loved

Response from Laura G., ChristmasCentral Representative
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it! Glad we could help.
evew6
Eve W.
3/1/17

Walmart does business with other partners. Christmas Central is one of those partners. I ordered from Christmas Central 12/15/16 and never received my order. Christmas Central said they would call me with a time when they would deliver my order but never called. I had been with my sister, who passed from cancer and within a week of her passing my grandson's dad passed away. When realized time got away from me and contacted Walmart 2/25/17 to see why they hadn't called me or shipped my order. Walmart or Christmas Central would not refund my money or send the order. I have ordered from Walmart for years and never had problems with them, but if they are not going to make sure they have responsible partners then that's not fair to their customers. 0 rating for Christmas Central!!!

catk3
11/29/16

Frustrated and upset customer. We ordered a 12 ft tree and the company only shipped 1 of 2 boxes. We called customer service to report we only received 1 box and wanted the other box shipped overnight since it was their mistake. Instead, they found the missing box and decided to ship it UPS ground. Then said we didn't request a priority shipping until it was already on the truck, which is a complete lie as we requested it the day before. I'm appalled at the CSR, Sarah T., who mentioned the company did nothing wrong. Good luck getting what you ordered and paid for. I will never use this company nor will I recommend it to anyone else.

Response from Laura G., ChristmasCentral Representative
Hi Cat. We apologize for your frustration while shopping with us. I have passed this along to a manager. Please send us a message with your order number to best assist you. Thank you for reaching out to us, we will address this right away.
cynthiah52
9/7/16

Companies that care about their customers are the ones that deserve our money. These people have a return policy that they use to their advantage. They say that they will let you exchange merchandise if you place a new order to credit it to with no timeframe listed only unused is specified in original packaging but when you call they say sorry out of luck. I purchased 100 worth of items that I turned out to have misplaced and discovered 11 months later. Theses items are still in there website for current sale but they refuse to help. I bought via wwalmart and I will be letting them know as well. Save yourself and order elsewhere.

tinad51
5/2/16

Beware of this business. They have inaccurate description of the item. I purchased a Decorative Clear Glass Spring Floral Vase with Lace Ribbon for $8.99. I received a JAR with lace, not a VASE!. Pay my own shipping cost to return for refund!

Response from Laura G., ChristmasCentral Representative
Hi Tina,
I'm sorry you had a frustrating experience with us. Please email me at sherric@christmascentral.com with your name and order number so I can pass this along to our Customer Service manager for you. Thanks for reaching out to us!
karenw105
12/30/15

I ordered Christmas lights from them two weeks before Christmas. I one item in three days -wow- loved the service. I got the second item three weeks later (AFTER Christmas! so unusaable) and I am still missing the third part. No response from the three emails I sent Customer Service. I do not recommend ordering from them unless you have forever to wait for your order. Why Google counts them as a trusted site is WAY beyond me!!!!!

vickieh9
12/20/15

Never buy or order anything from this place it is one wrost business I have came across in a while.I placed a order November 29-15 well I got part of it have gotten the other part .I have made several attempts to in touch with them have not been able to get through so I left the order number and personal information like it for have not received any call back at all.these people have got to very unprofessional they need to get this problem resolve stop ripping people off.I have turned them in to the better business bureau also let my credit card company what is going on with this place.I don't feel I should pay for something I didn't receive or anyone else as far as that goes.I would never recommend this company to anyone.unhappy customer

prashantu1
12/19/15

WORST CUSTOMER CARE. CALLED & LEFT A VOICE MAIL 3 TIMES, SENT AN EMAIL TO RETURN MY ORDER SINCE THEY SHIPPED ME THE WRONG ONE- THANKS TO CHRISTMAS CENTRAL WE WILL NOT HAVE A CHRISTMAS TREE WE ORDERED- NOT SURE WHY WALMART DOES BUSINESS WITH THEM- IN THE PROCESS OF DISPUTING THE CLAIM FROM MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY- #CHRISMTASCENTRALSUCKS!

bradfords21
12/16/15

I needed to correct my order. They never returned my phone calls or emails. I did both a lot. In spite of the calls they sent a shipping notice but it was with a phony shipping number.

I called sales instead of the customer service number and of course they answered the phone. I asked about the phony shipping number and they put me on hold and I never got another person or call back.

maureenb16
12/12/15

I wish I would have researched Christmas Central before I placed my order. Long story short how does this company justify sending out bogus emails with fake order numbers...mine was 6 digits and order tracking requires 8 digits...as well as fabricated tracking numbers that are not legitimate. This complaint, if you do a little research, has come up time after time for the past few years. If I receive the generic response I've been reading from the Christmas Central rep that says "call us we are happy to help" without explaining the phony numbers, I am going to immediately file a paypal complaint, a BBB complaint, a FTC complaint and a complaint to the attorney general in New York charging them with interstate fraud. I am happy to start a class action lawsuit on principle, much less the fact that they appear to have ripped me off for $139. Anyone else interested in pursuing a class action suit from a fraudulent email you received, please post. In the meantime I will focus all my energy on letting the buying public know about this shyster operation. To Christmas Central rep: I want an answer how you send out bs order numbers and bs tracking numbers and how bogus shipping emails are standard for your company. I believe it is so you can collect money from paypal without shipping out a product. That is fraud and that is illegal. Answer please. I'm sure you've heard this before.

trishh10
12/12/15

Had I read these reviews prior or known I wasn't ordering from Walmart I would have never ordered my Christmas tree. Still no tree, no call back, no one ever picks up the phone and Walmart can't do anything. Bogus tracking number sent to. What a scam.

julied37
12/2/15

I ordered some Christmas ornaments on November 16. Was told they would be delivered by the 24th of November. It is now December 2nd, no order has been delivered.
Called their customer service number, waited for 15 minutes. A recording came on and prompted me to leave a voicemail. I left all of the needed info, received no call. Emailed them 4 times, no response. The tracking number they prvoided was not a valid tracking number.
Since I ordered through Walmart and this was supposedly going to be shipped by Christmas Central, I called Walmart. Walmart tried to contact the company via phone and email and received no response.
Walmart submitted an incident ticket and supposedly I will be issued a refund. What a hassle. If the company would just do their job, they wouldn't have such a low rating.
The Walmart rep did say they have problems with this companies response times, makes me wonder why they do business with them.
I wont be ordering from them again.

Response from Laura G., ChristmasCentral Representative
Hi Julie,
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have had with us. You can work with customer service during normal business hours. We value our customers and hope you can reach a resolution as soon as possible. Please give us a call at 1-800-433-0038. Thank you!
dawnr21
11/28/15

I needed an item by a specific date and ordered with them because with expedited shipping it would arrive on time. Well it did not. Customer service tells me that it will now arrive on the date that it would have arrived if I used regular shipping, AND they will not refund the $18 expedite fee (which was more than 50% of the cost of the order). Complete rip off. Of course they blame it on UPS and weather. Complete BS.

Response from Laura G., ChristmasCentral Representative
Hello Dawn,
I'm so sorry that you had an inconvenient experience. Please give us a call during normal business hours. Our customer service staff is working hard to ensure our customers are happy. You can reach us at 1-800-433-0038. Thank you!
tinam38
1/7/15

I order through Walmarts website who has a relationship with this Christmas Central company, that in it's self is interesting. I had no idea when I placed my order that I was not ordering through Walmart and that I would not be able to deal with Walmart if I had an issue with the order, let alone an issue with receiving or returning the product if I had a problem. Walmarts customer service basically said so sorry to bad we can't help as they debited my credit card for over $50 for Christmas pillows I was supose to get and shipping tracking number was a bogus number suposably Christmas Central said the order was shipped and I should have received it before Christmas. It never came and Fed-Ex verified nothing ever shipped from this company to my home. I have called 4 times now and twice got no one and twice spoke with a Rebecca that states she's waiting for shipping to get back to her to see if she can cancel the order or what happen with the order. She promises she'll call back and never does.
I'm not so sure I will ever see my money or the product and at this point I don't want anything from them only my money. Because of this I will never order from Walmart on line either.

donnam133
1/5/15

i received an email it has shipped email 6 days ago and they charged my paypal (my order was a Christmas present) when i tried the tracking number 2 days ago it was false.when i emailed 2 days ago and called and left messages no answer, just a message they were closed - i called before their closing hours.

when i got through today after they checked my order to get the correct tracking number I received an email instead of a call that it will ship after Christmas.The false shipping email was obviously so they could charge paypal.

Hi Paula. Our hours are currently Monday - Sunday 8:15 am - 6:45 pm Eastern Time.Excludes Holidays 1-844-329-5677 or customerservice@christmascentral.com If you need to refer back to hours and contact information, you can find it here. https://www.christmascentral.com/contact-us/

By Laura G., ChristmasCentral Representative

Hi Janice, I believe we spoke on Facebook as well. We are not experiencing any shipping issues. We did have some issues in November/December 2015 following a large snowstorm (7 feet of snow) that destroyed our warehouse, but since then we have completely rebuilt, plus added a new warehouse system that has eliminated many of the issues. Please feel free to talk with customer service via live chat on our website, email customerservice@christmascentral.com or phone 1-844-726-8297.

By Laura G., ChristmasCentral Representative

Hi Marlene, we are located near Buffalo, NY. We ship out of Cheektowaga, nationwide and to Canada. Thank you for reaching out to us.

By Laura G., ChristmasCentral Representative

Hello, Jeannie. Please contact our customer service department at 800-433-0038 and they can assist you with your tree. Thank you!

By Laura G., ChristmasCentral Representative

Hello! Yes we do. We will be offering a big clearance sale throughout the month of January!

By Laura G., ChristmasCentral Representative

Questions? Get answers from the ChristmasCentral staff and other customers.

ChristmasCentral?