ChrisHouser.org

ChrisHouser.org

ChrisHouser.org has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. ChrisHouser.org also ranks 13th among Home Repair sites.

How would you rate ChrisHouser.org?

“"Gotcha Covered Drywall" Seffner, Fl. 33584”

trashton p.
5/3/15

I was moving out and my landlord was gonna keep $300 of my deposit because of a few holes in drywall from doorknobs. I pulled this company up on Google. A man named Chris took pity on me and he was at my apartment in an hour. He did repairs and matched texture perfectly for just $140. He was cool enough to grab an end of my piano by himself while me and another big dude struggled on the other end. The landlord did a double take on the "invisible" repairs! This guy gets all five stars. I like giving a GOOD review for a change...

trashtonp
May 3rd, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the ChrisHouser.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ChrisHouser.org?

Have a question about ChrisHouser.org?