Chipperfieldgardenmachinery.co.uk

Chipperfieldgardenmachinery.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Chipperfieldgardenmachinery.co.uk?

“THIEVES & CHARLATANS”

Nat C.
9/23/20

Still waiting for an answer Chipperfield. 1) Replace 2) Refund 3) Provide part for me to fit My mower has not been working since the 26th June, considering you sold me the machine and its covered by warranty why don't you just fulfill your legal obligations. You've demonstrated you're not trustworthy so I dont want you touching the machine again so once again I'm repeating the alternative options and you've certainly had more than enough time to make your choice and fulfill your obligation. I will not go away (whilst you remain in business) until you actually sort my mower out. BEWARE OF THIS BUNCH OF SCOUNDRELS AND WATCH OUT FOR OTHER NAMES THEY TRADE UNDER FROM THEIR LONDON COLNEY LOCATION.

natc38
September 23rd, 2020

Still waiting for an answer Chipperfield.
1) Replace
2) Refund
3) Provide part for me to fit

My advice, if you need a lawnmower or any garden equipment, go to B&Q Anywhere but AVOID Chipperfield

By Nat C.

They are a company trading with a number of different names at the same location in London Colney

By Nat C.

Absolutely impossible and if you leave a message they never return calls

By Nat C.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Chipperfieldgardenmachinery.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chipperfieldgardenmachinery.co.uk?

Have a question about Chipperfieldgardenmachinery.co.uk?