ChipmunkaPublishing

ChipmunkaPublishing has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. ChipmunkaPublishing ranks 29th among Books Other sites.

How would you rate ChipmunkaPublishing?

“I'm very glad”

Joseph C.
12/29/20

I'm very glad I found this resource, because it allows me to find a potential audience, to draw attention to some important topics, to look at the successes of other authors - it's interesting!

josephc1751
December 29th, 2020

timralii
December 25th, 2020

This is a great site that allows you to make yourself known and showcase some of your work. It seems to me that it can really serve as a certain support at the beginning of the career.

mikem421
October 9th, 2016

I had the pleasure of reading Sally! What a wonderful, challenging story of a women that lives on the street and her bond with a young man! The creation of their relationship is amazing! The story of Sally is one that you will reflect on & hopefully be touched by. The story of Sally is one that you will read & want to read again & share with your friends.
I just ordered Chris Nihmey's other novel, " Two Sides Of The Story " and look forward to reading the struggles and challenges that Chris faces daily!

kumarm
March 7th, 2011

I found out bout this site cuz I was a mental health volunteer for a charity for long time. Theyre the UKs only FREE publishing site for anyone who's had mental health issues. The founder of the site has been awarded many entrepreneural recognitions and has been on the media often. Its great that the aim of the site is to create an openminded and positive attitudes towards mental health and also to create awareness.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the ChipmunkaPublishing staff and other customers.

I am often asked about mental health books. A great resource is Chipmunkapublishing". Stephen Fry

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ChipmunkaPublishing?

Have a question about ChipmunkaPublishing?