This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Chelseahandler.org

Chelseahandler.org

Chelseahandler.org has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Chelseahandler.org also ranks 130th among Funny sites.

How would you rate Chelseahandler.org?

“Great to finally see successful female comedians who...”

Mary T.
8/19/09

Great to finally see successful female comedians who have their own talk show. I'm sick of all of the male dominated late night shows like Letterman, Conan and the rest. Chelsea is hilarious and if you haven't seen her show, check out this website.

maryt1
August 19th, 2009
johnc171
August 2nd, 2013
When Chelsea Handler first came on the scene, I was one of her many followers. She was irreverent and seemed like nothing was ever going embarrass her. She even was naked with Conan and Sandra Bullock. After a while her stuff started to get old. You can only listen to people insult each other for so long before it stops being funny. I still watch her occasionally, but I don't really enjoy it like I used to.

Questions? Get answers from the Chelseahandler.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chelseahandler.org?

Have a question about Chelseahandler.org?