This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Cheapugg-boots.co.uk

Cheapugg-boots.co.uk

Cheapugg-boots.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Cheapugg-boots.co.uk ranks 74th among Uggs sites.

How would you rate Cheapugg-boots.co.uk?

“Ordered a pair of ugg boots on cheapugg-boots.co.uk...”

stacey h.
8/26/11

Ordered a pair of ugg boots on cheapugg-boots.co.uk went to check out and price was £51.90p i thought bargin as it has the offical ugg logo, well after i entered my bank details i got transferd to a random site, had no confirmation about my ordered product so i looked for a contact number on website to my surprise they had no number so i emailed them asking them if my order had gone through, waited 1/2 hour then i called the bank they tell me they have taken payment for £53.08p got really worried as i still had no confrimation as ugg boots i ordered were still in the checkout trolley... i got told to print all details out as the website is based in china and its a fake site with fraudsters taking money and no sending the goods, i contacted action fraud got told it was deffo a fraud site and i have basically kissed goodbye to my money and boots... cancelled card but bank tells me they can still get more money out as they have my address and details. Have to wait 31 days to see if i can get my money back from the bank... so i decided to email them again and try to see whats happening and to tell them i know i have been conned, i told them you have taken more money then u said it would be and im going to everybody about your fake site so no one else will be conned... i got a email back with in 10 mins from them just saying hi friend actually we only took £51.90p out. No apology or no information about boots or a refund, so i emailed back saying i want to know whats happening, i still havent had a reply... so people don't use this website unless u want to kiss goodbye to your hard earned money! CHEAPUGG-BOOTS.CO.UK is a FAKE a FRAUD a CON just wish i would of went to the ugg shop it would of saved me a lot of money and time in begining! DON'T LET THESE PEOPLE CON YOU!

lucyh8
January 5th, 2015

This is a freudulent website. DO NOT USE!

staceyh4
August 26th, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the Cheapugg-boots.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cheapugg-boots.co.uk?

Have a question about Cheapugg-boots.co.uk?