This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Cheaptomsshoessale.net

Cheaptomsshoessale.net

Cheaptomsshoessale.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Cheaptomsshoessale.net also ranks 562nd among Shoes sites. The most common issues with Cheaptomsshoessale.net are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Cheaptomsshoessale.net?

“Fake Shoes, Sizes don't match!!!”

Melisa S.
3/10/15

I wish I checked into this company before I ordered. It took a 6 weeks to get shoes only to see that the shoes were clearly knockoffs. Sizes ran really small and terrible quality. Not worth the hassle to return, so an expensive lessen. Hope future customers read this review.

melisas2
March 10th, 2015
lot12
March 13th, 2012
CON ARTISTS, SCAMMERS, COUNTERFEIT GOODS, STAY AWAY DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE! SEEM TO TRY AND CHANGE WEB DOMAIN NOW AND THEN BUT IF CUSTOMER SERVICE IS *******@gmail.com THEN ITS THE SAME PEOPLE. DISGRACE!

Questions? Get answers from the Cheaptomsshoessale.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cheaptomsshoessale.net?

Have a question about Cheaptomsshoessale.net?