Cheapjerseys.org

Cheapjerseys.org has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Cheapjerseys.org?

“I ordered an Atlanta Falcons jersey in a women's size...”

LaToya R.
8/30/13

I ordered an Atlanta Falcons jersey in a women's size XL on August 14. I received the jersey on August 27 but it was a size Medium. I immediately contacted the seller to let them know that I received the wrong size. The seller then asked me to send them pictures. I sent the pictures and they admitted that it was their mistake and that could get a discount on my next order. I proceeded to ask them what they were going to do about getting me the right size and that I was expecting my jersey to wear next week. They then told me it was no way they could get it to my by next week and could they send it with my next order. I then asked them how can I go about receiving a refund. For the 3rd time, they told me they would give me a discount on my next order. What makes them think I will be ordering anything else with all the trouble I'm going through? Nevertheless, I have submitted a dispute with PayPal and hopefully I will get my money back. I will NEVER order anything else from this company. I wish I had read all the reviews here before I placed the order.

latoyar1
August 30th, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the Cheapjerseys.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cheapjerseys.org?

Have a question about Cheapjerseys.org?