Cheapgz.net

Cheapgz.net has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Cheapgz.net?

“some way to save the customs charge”

toby w.
9/11/18

Two week ago, I buy some clothes from this site, but after some days the DHL company call me, and said need to pay expensive Customs charge, so I have no choice, I paid it, I call the cheapgz.net company site, the customer service said need to check, from then on I wait about 5 days, and today they said can take the charge for me, so I was very surprised, they said need tell my firend about their service, that is why I write review. if you receive customs charge, you need contact with the company, if the company do not take it for you, you can't pick up the package, the package will return.

tobyw24
September 11th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Cheapgz.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cheapgz.net?

Have a question about Cheapgz.net?