Cheapfood.co.uk

Cheapfood.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3.25 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Cheapfood.co.uk ranks 83rd among Food & Drink Other sites.

How would you rate Cheapfood.co.uk?

“Very happy with all the items”

Rito C.
1/19/21

Very happy with all the items delivered. Good value for money. Such a help in times of tight budgeting. Super fast delivery.

“Parcel failed to arrive. Poor response”

Ophelia R.
7/24/19

My parcel failed to arrive. DHL investigated and refunded the company... who then didn't refund me. All communications after DHL refunded them was ignored. I cannot recommend this company. They got their money twice... once from me and once from DHL, and I got nothing.

ritoc
January 19th, 2021

opheliar
July 24th, 2019

Emails are ignored rather than giving the refund they were obliged to.

By Ophelia R.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Cheapfood.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cheapfood.co.uk?

Have a question about Cheapfood.co.uk?